Ambrose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambrose

Ok i dont post much on the forum as to be fair i dont have a great deal to input fact wise' and i am not 1 to pretend i am in the know.

But i had a very interesting conversation with the new MD of the company i work for who is a big Palace fan and very very freindly with a guy called Steve Parish who i have been told is the top man for CP2010 (again i do not know the full facts of CP2010 and to be fair nor do i want too)

Bottom line is Ambrose has been offered a blinding deal at Palace which will also give him GOD like status at Selhurst Park if he stays, a Gentlman agrement has been made and he will still be at Palace next season.

Again sorry if anything simular has been posted before and i am only passing on info that i have been given.

Not so sure about this one,really.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Not what a lot of people wanted to hear, but great info. Just wary due to it's from a Palace fan and I can't see their board saying 'God like status' that's fans type of wording. But Cheers anyway.
      Last edited by 80sCasual; 17-06-2010, 12:17 PM.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Not what a lot if people wanted to hear, but great info. Cheers.
        . Wanting to hear not right.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Na can't see it...God like status????!! He had ONE good season?! Come on....

See you soon Darren

Comment

Do you ever wish you had never said something ? As i say i am not a massive poster on the forum because i hear bits and bobs but nothing in stone. This seemed to me as solid info as iv ever had hence i let you guys know.
            I think the GOD like status is a bit much to be fair myself but who knows. I hope that i am wrong and would get no greater pleasure in telling my M.D that he needs to find new mates that tell him the truth
            Last edited by rabb.1; 17-06-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rabb.1 View Post
              I hope that i am wrong and would get no greater pleasure in telling my M.D that he needs to find new mates that tell him the truth

Comment

dont care tbh
                one season wonder and couldnt care if he come or not
                lets move on

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  dont care tbh
                  lets move on

ambrose is EXACTLY the kind of player we need if we are to go up.
                  will be totally gutted if this is true.
                  tho im sure its not, course palace people are going to say hes staying, hes the best player they have had in donkeys years.
                  no people involved with a club are going to say 'we want rid of him, we would prefer the money' when they are still selling season tickets.
                  hes rangers, truss.

Comment

There have been a lot of dialogues about Ambrose and I personally have become disgusted about it. If he joined QPR, that would be great. If he stayed at Palace, it would not the end of the world and there are a lot players we can sign instead of him. Let's just move forward.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 17-06-2010, 12:57 PM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      dont care tbh
                      lets move on
                      no,lets not.....If we lose to to Ambrose as well as Taarabt it will be a major blow

Comment

cant wait til july! Hopefully the good players will start to sign. If not, i cant understand why wed be favourites for promotion. At the moment the team is arguably weaker than last years where we just about stayed up. Im sure in a months time or so, at least a couple of quality players will come. Hopefully ambrose will be part of it

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                          cant wait til july! Hopefully the good players will start to sign. If not, i cant understand why wed be favourites for promotion. At the moment the team is arguably weaker than last years where we just about stayed up. Im sure in a months time or so, at least a couple of quality players will come. Hopefully ambrose will be part of it
                          SPOT ON

Comment

Thanks for the info but sick to death in wondering 'will he or won't he' come. Would have liked to have him on board but c'est la vie ...

We have the financial clout to find another decent replacement ... who now cares whether he comes or not ... We can buy someone else.

We shouldnt be worrying about these players .... Lets move on ..

Comment

wheres Jams when we need him?Oh yeah at school.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X