Cant wait for the world cup to end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    i get one of them every time i go out when england are playing in the world cup. (one out of one so far this tourno)
    you should try it, theres dirty birds everywhere when england are playing on a friday or saturday night.
    might not be so achievable on the wednesday afternoon game tho.
    I remember shagging my ex whilst watching a game on TV for one of the World Cups. She claimed I wasn't paying her proper attention. Decent game of football, I ejaculated. I was happy. typical of her to find a negative though.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      You are a barrell of laughs Matthew.

If you have no interest in it - why are you watching it? You are just one of life's whingers by the sound of it. I hate East Enders and Big Brother....so guess what...I don't watch them and don't post messages about how rubbish they are.

I am loving the World Cup which will get better and better. And the vuvuzelas add a sense of identity to the world cup. I wouldn't want them here, but like the fact they add a unique flavour to this African carnival.
      What he said

Wait every four years for this and love every minute!
      “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

I agree the world cup will get better once in the group stages,i think i just miss all the QPR chat since it started.I hope france are knocked out soon and think England will get to the quarter finals.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          I agree the world cup will get better once in the group stages,i think i just miss all the QPR chat since it started.I hope france are knocked out soon and think England will get to the quarter finals.
          To be honest Matthew - it's a nice break. Once the World Cup is over - hopefully some of the "transfers" we are waiting for, might happen...

Comment

Couldn't agree more about those irritating horns.thats why I just posted thread to see what people think, sevearly hope they dont creep into our game over here.

Comment

I've turned off the surround sound, can't be arsed with that sound coming at me from all over the place. I wonder if the Aussie fans watching when they play just ignore the sound, not indifferent to mozzies.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The Argie game just ended and no difference in sound, cheers etc. So weird.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I take it all back,REALLY enjoying it now,bye bye frogies

Comment

Great they going home how one country going home makes you enjoy world cup

Comment

not just any country....France

Comment

mate, next time remember to send ireland along - you might enjoy it a bit more then....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          mate, next time remember to send ireland along - you might enjoy it a bit more then....
                          if justice was done ...ireland would be there....
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            I remember shagging my ex whilst watching a game on TV for one of the World Cups. She claimed I wasn't paying her proper attention. Decent game of football, I ejaculated. I was happy. typical of her to find a negative though.
                            Hope you changed ends at half time.

Comment

Working...
                            X