Cant wait for the world cup to end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant wait for the world cup to end

Apart from the fact i have no interest in it,every game i have watched has been shite and those ****in trumpets are doing my head in,AND this board has gone SO SO dull(since world cup started),No rumours,only stupid "we have won the Derry race"threads,GOD,roll on july.

Germany played well IMHO.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

im loving 3 games a day every day, even tho it is not the most exciting.
      still loving it, and will be gutted when it ends.
      cant believe any football fan would wnat it over.

Comment

Don't get how the vuvuzelas are so annoying from a TV set. Be right pissed off if someone was tooting behind me though.

How can a footy fan wish the WC to be over. No idea.

Comment

Spain vs Switzerland imo is the best match so far!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

loving it and gonna miss it when its over

Comment

You are a barrell of laughs Matthew.

If you have no interest in it - why are you watching it? You are just one of life's whingers by the sound of it. I hate East Enders and Big Brother....so guess what...I don't watch them and don't post messages about how rubbish they are.

I am loving the World Cup which will get better and better. And the vuvuzelas add a sense of identity to the world cup. I wouldn't want them here, but like the fact they add a unique flavour to this African carnival.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Germany played very good football. Looking forward to watch my favourite team today: Argentina. Jeezeez, and my second choice in that respect IS Germany.
                But I clearly hope that England will do well. Play Rooney AND Crouch, upp the tempo a bit and your country can go far in this tournament(I think)
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

this is the best month of my life every four years. love the football feast.
                  how bad is it when theres no euro or world cup. the summer is crap.
                  cant wait till tomorrow, so revved for it, love the big night out.
                  and we couldnt of had it better night games on a saturday and a friday.
                  best nights out ever for me.

Comment

The tournament has only just started.The first round of games are always a bit KGB.

Surely if you are a football fan, then the World Cup is a must.

Uruguay starting to look good,Spain(hot hot hot hot favourites) could be out in group stages....hopefully add France to that.Germany looked good..shame about South Africa....Argentia and Brasil haven't really started yet.

Not a big TV fan...but even Nigeria V Greece is more appealing to f....eastenders Emmerdale or Silent Witness ..

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      this is the best month of my life every four years. love the football feast.
                      how bad is it when theres no euro or world cup. the summer is crap.
                      cant wait till tomorrow, so revved for it, love the big night out.
                      and we couldnt of had it better night games on a saturday and a friday.
                      best nights out ever for me.
                      Personally I prefer a good shag.

Comment

Don't knock Silent Witness

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Personally I prefer a good shag.
                          i get one of them every time i go out when england are playing in the world cup. (one out of one so far this tourno)
                          you should try it, theres dirty birds everywhere when england are playing on a friday or saturday night.
                          might not be so achievable on the wednesday afternoon game tho.
                          Last edited by Guest; 17-06-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                            Don't knock Silent Witness

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              im loving 3 games a day every day, even tho it is not the most exciting.
                              still loving it, and will be gutted when it ends.
                              cant believe any football fan would wnat it over.

Comment

Working...
                              X