• Show
Clear All

• Two Ball

But he's no good is he??

Must be a misprint.

most entertaining player we have had for years
    be a shame if Colin the Messiah cant convince him to sign up

Comment

We will not see someone with his ability in the hoops again. WIll be very interesting to se him tear la liga or the premiership apart next season, whilst we get to see Leon CLarke in action.

Comment

Just in case you can't cope when he leaves Spurs for his "shock move" to Spain.

Phone: 08457 90 90 90

Email: jo@samaritans.org

Write to: Chris
        P.O. Box 9090
        Stirling
        FK8 2SA

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

P.O. Box 9090
          Stirling
          FK8 2SA
          I ll be fine actually Paul, I have resigned myself that a 32 year old keeper and a sheffield wednesday reserve striker will be our top signings this season.
          Others may need that number though.

Comment

The transfer fee is a misprint.

That's a fact!

Comment

P.O. Box 9090
              Stirling
              FK8 2SA
              Who are you looking forward to us signing?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                Who are you looking forward to us signing?
                Pointless looking forward to possible signings, but I am looking forward to watching a fit, hard working, balanced team, pulling in the same direction next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  I ll be fine actually Paul, I have resigned myself that a 32 year old keeper and a sheffield wednesday reserve striker will be our top signings this season.
                  Others may need that number though.
                  Pleased to hear it, as I would be gutted if you did get to see me hand over my £20 to the tiger cubs.

Comment

Pointless looking forward to possible signings, but I am looking forward to watching a fit, hard working, balanced team, pulling in the same direction next season.
                    Pointless mocking people who want to sign a player they really enjoy watching then?

Comment

Pointless mocking people who want to sign a player they really enjoy watching then?
                      Who is mocking, it is an opinion, with some tongue in cheek humour as I and others think Two Ball would be bad for QPR FC, Jeffro (who also call's the greedy git Two Ball) and others think he would be good for QPR FC.

Comment

Who is mocking, it is an opinion, with some tongue in cheek humour as I and others think two Ball would be bad for QPR FC, Jeffro (who also call's the greedy git Two Ball) and others think he would be good for QPR FC.
                        So the Samaritans post isnt an attempt to mock people. My mistake.

Comment

So the Samaritans post isnt an attempt to mock people. My mistake.
                          "Who is mocking, it is an opinion, with some tongue in cheek humour" and is why Jeffro has used 'Two Ball' in the title of the thread.

Comment

Good job. I hope he doesnt sign for us. His occasional bits of skill are nice to watch but he has a negative effect on the team with his attitude and work rate. Not to mention changing formations to fit him into the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                              Good job. I hope he doesnt sign for us. His occasional bits of skill are nice to watch but he has a negative effect on the team with his attitude and work rate. Not to mention changing formations to fit him into the team.
                              Utter rubbish, take him out of last seasons team and we would have got relegated.

Comment

Working...
                              X