No announcement yet.

'bye Damion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sh*t signing from another sh*t team so it looks like another sh*t season from my sh*t club!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
      Another sh*t signing from another sh*t team so it looks like another sh*t season from my sh*t club!
      In that case then Ultra,i hope you aint bought a S/T ???

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        If you lot are happy with a league 2 centre back, then fine just dont expect more than a mid to lower table struggle.
        Who would have thought Ferdinand would turn out like he did considering where we got him from?.

I am willing to give him a shot,especially with Stewart's inconsistant performances.

Comment

Mkandawire just signed for Millwall I believe.Just caught the tail end of the breaking news sub-titles on SSN.

Comment

Good

Comment

On Wall offish

Comment

Comment

Ok i'll be honest.
                  I think Damion Stewart is a complete sh ite defender that his been playing above his ability for years.
                  He has massive concentration problems, a baboon shaped #### and he loves to launch a 60 yard pass into the crowd. However when I hear players like Clint Hill signing part of me says lets just keep our donkey and leave the other donkey in south London, otherwise we won't have the carrots to feed both.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

absolutely

absolutely discracefull this player is so much like fitz hall,hes got zero instict
                    terrible positioning,in fact i think hes slightly worse than hall,please please please rangers,buy some class
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X