National anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National anthem

Every Italian player was singing their National Anthem. How many england players singing the National Anthem?.... 3 maybe 4. The rest don't even know the words..... for Queen and country my ####

Might be that they are psyched up though. I've thought about this myself but it is a big occasion and maybe some need to focus and some need to sing to get them going.
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

Can't see why an Englishman has to sing the national anthem of the United Kingdom, which includes Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland. It's about time we had an English anthem, just like every other country in the union has. ( I bet there are people who think God save the queen is the national anthem of England)

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Can't see why an Englishman has to sing the national anthem of the United Kingdom, which includes Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland. It's about time we had an English anthem, just like every other country in the union has. ( I bet there are people who think God save the queen is the national anthem of England)
        Have to admit that I did! What would you have as the England anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
          Have to admit that I did! What would you have as the England anthem?
          Land of Hope & Glory or Abide with Me, great favourites with the fans too.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Wasn't there something going on with this and the rugby team? Not sure quite what but a mate is a Rugby fan and mentioned something.

England might well rise from the ashes yet. I have to admit I'm feeling more positive about our government and the future of England than I was with the last lot.

Devolution, go for it!

I wouldn't have thought a government in our recent past would of allowed the St Georges cross to fly above #10, would you?

Comment

How about this?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

lol - brings back memories.

Broken English - coming on strong anyone?

Comment

I hate are national anthem its about one person not the country
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I always sing "God save our gracious TEAM ... send them victorious etc etc"

Comment

national anthems crap anyway, cant blame them for not singing it.
                      Last edited by Guest; 14-06-2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Out-dated but what else
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

anything that doesnt mention saving some old bag who gets free money off us and owns most of the country.

Comment

And has a son that looks like special needs
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X