Nottingham Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nottingham Forest

How are they about to spend £2.5 million on Nicky shorey, but we wont pay tosic a bit more in wage even though he is a free transfer? And how have they got gunter, yet we have ramage? The fact that they will spend that much on a full back is the reason why they will be in the play offs next season and we wont.

:sorry:

yes ut we have mackiemessi!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

so so frustrating. seems to me so far that nothing has changed in the slightest since flavio "left". ah well, we shall see for sure by the end of the pre-season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

just one stella signing and the mood will brighten.........im very dissapointed thus far!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

There owner and board have ambition whereas ours don't seem to have any

Comment

But then my question is; Will Tosic play for us, really?? I just wonder if we have any reliable sources which says he wants to do so?
            As I understand it, it is still early days concerning Tosic. I heard it through the grapewine that He is weighing up his offers.
            Anyway,I see your point.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Far to early to utter such a statemeant. IMO.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

yeah how can you say that about us, when blackpool dont even want to pay 1.5 million for dj campbell and they have got a garunteed 90 million.
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-balance.html

Comment

they also have a massive fan base that fund such transfers

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                    they also have a massive fan base that fund such transfers
                    Which is why our billionaire owners should try speculating some of their money in order to accumulate even more!
                    It's not rocket science, there is a £90 million pot of gold at the end of the premiership rainbow, and acting like cheapskates will only see us hovering above the relegation zone, or like we did for a time last season, battle to avoid the drop.

If our owners wanted a self-financing club, QPR was the wrong place to come.

Comment

these are the salient words here - lets just be patient and see what transpires eh!

Comment

I say forest will be promoted by top 2 and we will finish some where in the top 8

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                          Which is why our billionaire owners should try speculating some of their money in order to accumulate even more!
                          It's not rocket science, there is a £90 million pot of gold at the end of the premiership rainbow, and acting like cheapskates will only see us hovering above the relegation zone, or like we did for a time last season, battle to avoid the drop.

If our owners wanted a self-financing club, QPR was the wrong place to come.
                          I wish they would spend more but this "pot of gold" thing is a complete myth. As soon as you are promoted you get sucked into spending a fortune on wages etc. Show me one club that has posted a £90m profit due to promotion.

But agree about Tosic - v v frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            yeah how can you say that about us, when blackpool dont even want to pay 1.5 million for dj campbell and they have got a garunteed 90 million.
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-balance.html
                            Good buy for us then. I wanted him last season. Mind you, he was virtually free then.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              just one stella signing and the mood will brighten.........im very dissapointed thus far!
                              Forget the stella signing - Dex/ Ted just wants a Stella...

Comment

Working...
                              X