Rangers V Rangers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    notting hill/bush had a bit of a ta do in the 80's and the young c-mob had to put some of the norfolt young bluds into their place circa 84 but in general we get along fine n dandy......though it riles me at times why we have little mobs all over the gaff rather than one big one!
    not sure about the northolt young blood thing,where and when was this?

Comment

happened on a platform coming home from an away game-bush we're turning on the mob i was with(all young grove apart from 4-5 older fellas)....this certain older grove chap took off his coat and bush mob that was there sith it--fella's from hill-farm!!!!!! we would have got caned that night only he sorted it......
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
        not sure about the northolt young blood thing,where and when was this?
        qpr/leeds in 83 few handbags in the old trafalgar before a big mob of s/c got caught in the old pincer movement!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Blimey. I feel bad for finding this thread fascinating but it also reminds me of little boys in the playground...

I asked a Millwall fan about the Millwall inner-fighting and he said he didn't know of any...

Comment

grove ran bush all across the upper tier at the 86-final and bush would'nt travel down to paddington st. after the game to meet oxford.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

i was on a train at paddington with majors the icf bod and some arksfud took a fearful in the carriage!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                yeah happens at all teams.always going to occur.look at how northolt dont get on with ruislip one bit and both are massive rangers areas so its going to spill over down the rangers on occassion.
                dont know about this ruislip rangers mob.
                ruislips complete chelsea bar the black bull which is a tottenham pub now but used to be chels.

Comment

i was on a train at paddington with majors the icf bod and some arksfud took a fearful in the carriage!
                  know him well facto...he used to sit on the staircases in the flats on wornington road telling us what was what....best education ever as a young lad!!! top bloke-grove through and through!!:drunk:
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    know him well facto...he used to sit on the staircases in the flats on wornington road telling us what was what....best education ever as a young lad!!! top bloke-grove through and through!!:drunk:
                    top lad he was celts.....his herd mate osman also!

Comment

hahaha...big lanky sod-proper game tho-old school mate!!!! hav'nt heard that name for years...
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

last time i seen osman the lanky half jack he was cycling down the bella market off his nut(locks all over the shop)...turned a bit hippy. he could have it!!!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

comon celts all 60...............per lees!
                          I played fb for the Plough in Cranham when i was about 20.Played a game v Harold Wood team and they kept chopping the small fella on our side.Anyway we had a big black lad{Facto may know him]lol who was very handy and a then British champion kick boxer on our team.HT he fronts the whole other team the ref subs and oppo watching mates on his own.Says one at a time or as many as you want.None took him up,he also says anyone else kicks one of ours he will take their heads off.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

he could just that celts.....remember a real london united mix of lads from us,arsenal,wet spam,chelsea in magaluf circa 83 and osman bingo-ing some massive lump of a geordie outside tokyo joes!!!

Comment

you know barry couples celts???

Comment

of course mate...chubbs.....well out of the loop now but fellas that i knew years back!! you know little fred sweeney(chelsea)....all those boys were tight
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X