Rangers V Rangers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers V Rangers....

On more than one occassion I've seen QPR fans rowing with each other (proper fisty cuffs involving 20 to 40 heads )

This has tended to be at big games as well .. Oxford cup final '86 and play off final at Cardiff.

As well as this I've seen plenty of isolated incidents dotted around the upper loft in recent years (irrespective of good games or bad games !)

Is there an underlying ' divide ' between supporters ( ie Ladbroke Grove and say Northolt/Ruislip for example )

Just curious as I've never heard of anything else like this which we seem to get, happening with other teams and their fans .

Was in the lower tier at Wembley in '86 and it appeared to be a racial thing. Some guy got stanley knifed, blood everywhere, looked as though he lost half an ear. Horrible day all round. Its the only game I have ever left early
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

paddock always dissliked the Loft.Also seen plenty of slaps dished out.Nearly went off at Sarfend the 5-0 in the loos Rs V Rs as well.loll
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Happens to most teams. We just don't see it because we're not over their boards like a rash.

Massive problem at Chelsea right now. Has been in the past at Spurs and West Ham (the Bond issue etc.)

Even drips down to non league levels. Enfield fans fell out so spectacularly regarding the sale of Southbury Road that one lot went off and founded another seperate club (Enfield Town) - currently Chelmsford City fans seem intent on killing each other regarding the transfer of a star player and reduced budgets for next season.

Remember our lot kicking off with each other in the Loft at the end of the "Gurnham Singh" game with Spurs...

Comment

yeah.

Comment

notting hill/bush had a bit of a ta do in the 80's and the young c-mob had to put some of the norfolt young bluds into their place circa 84 but in general we get along fine n dandy......though it riles me at times why we have little mobs all over the gaff rather than one big one!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

fans fighting each other

fans fighting each other is quite a common thing now days,the 86 game was ladbroke grove v shepards bush,the millenium was c mob v northolt,but the worst fans for inner fighting are millwall,peckham keep fighting deptford burmondsey and rotherhythe...............................its bound to happen
              occaisionally its just football
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

yeah happens at all teams.always going to occur.look at how northolt dont get on with ruislip one bit and both are massive rangers areas so its going to spill over down the rangers on occassion.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                  On more than one occassion I've seen QPR fans rowing with each other (proper fisty cuffs involving 20 to 40 heads )

This has tended to be at big games as well .. Oxford cup final '86 and play off final at Cardiff.

As well as this I've seen plenty of isolated incidents dotted around the upper loft in recent years (irrespective of good games or bad games !)

Is there an underlying ' divide ' between supporters ( ie Ladbroke Grove and say Northolt/Ruislip for example )

Just curious as I've never heard of anything else like this which we seem to get, happening with other teams and their fans .
                  you`ve never been to west ham then?

Comment

Adel v No Adel

Signings NOW! v Patience

GP v Anti GP

Gobshites v those at one with life

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                      you`ve never been to west ham then?
                      hammy its well known canning tan n plaistow have had their differences over the years!

Comment

as someone said...86 was grove caning bush. grove-northolt never had any probs(one of northolts top boys family come from grove-big eddie). heard northolt came down to bush mob-handed only a few years back and got a result. remember an away game in the 80's and bush (60 handed) tried to turn on 20 grove-a very well known grove boy fronted everyone of that 60 for a straightner and they all swallowed it!!! we went home laughing!!!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

my previous post is not me trying to rub up people up the wrong way...its just fact-at the end of the day we're all rangers!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

we are family...ive got all my rangers with me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              as someone said...86 was grove caning bush. grove-northolt never had any probs(one of northolts top boys family come from grove-big eddie). heard northolt came down to bush mob-handed only a few years back and got a result. remember an away game in the 80's and bush (60 handed) tried to turn on 20 grove-a very well known grove boy fronted everyone of that 60 for a straightner and they all swallowed it!!! we went home laughing!!!!
                              comon celts all 60...............per lees!

Comment

Working...
                              X