• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to complain to Ofcom re missed England Goal

Have just lodged my complaint with Ofcom re the missed goal on ITV1 HD

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/progs/

ITV not fit to broadcast live sport of national importance

I would urge you to do the same

Good idea, and why your at it why not try and get the goal disallowed as you didn't see it.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Done

Comment

Theres no excuse for that. They bombard us with awful adverts too much as it is and then do it during the biggest England game for years. I want to know if there are any Irish/Scots/Welsh working in the ITV control centre.

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
          Have just lodged my complaint with Ofcom re the missed goal on ITV1 HD

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/progs/

ITV not fit to broadcast live sport of national importance

I would urge you to do the same
          I wouldn't bother if I were you. Adam Crozier is the new, vastly overpaid, CEO of ITV now, and blokes like him, like the thieving gets in Westminster, are virtually untouchable thanks to being members of the "jobs for the boys" brigade.
          Just read that a mate of Crozier's, Fred "the shred" Goodwin, has just bought a house for £3.5 million, and him who should really be in prison for having been one of those people most responsible for the mess our country's finances are in, and for the knock-on effects going to be felt by ordinary people through redundancies, tax hikes, and God knows what else.

Comment

Working...
          X