• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Matthew where r you from? scotland?
    Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Spot on! ffs are you people NOT watching the games?

We played in what was an entertaining game.
      A goal keeping disaster cost us but we played some good stuff.
      Slovenia won't be a problem and both teams are shi te!
      ha ha ha ha. i didnt watch the same game as you. 3rd favourites and 8 of the 11 didnt even turn up. that game wasnt entertaining in any way whatsoever.
      the argentina game was entertaining and the germany game was off the scale entertaining. our game was same old same old. ****

Comment

Well if we don't win the group i can't see us beating the Germans in the next round, as that's who we'll be playing.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Even if we get 7 points, it'll be two 1-0 wins and the USA will top the group on goal difference. We will struggle in both games because we are a scalp which is already bald. No pace, no imagination, no depth, no hope. We should have gone on to beat the USA despite the goalkeeping blunder. In the end we were lucky not to lose. The Germans, last night, looked confident, organised and ruthless with a plethora of forwards. We looked frightened, rigid and clueless. Toothless lions.

Comment

Am I the only one who predict a victory for England against Slovenia?

Rooney will score.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
              Am I the only one who predict a victory for England against Slovenia?

Rooney will score.
              you dont have to be noatradamus to say the 3rd favourites are going to beat the rank outsiders mate.
              takes more bottle to go the other way. another draw for me. 0-0

Comment

Like QPR's promotion bid last season, we are not good enough will fail.

And Before all the moaners start, that's not to say this year will not be a different matter.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

if we cant qualify from this group,we deserve to be coming home!!! hope i`m wrong but cant see us winning it.

Comment

It makes you laugh when people are saying all week how they think USA will beat England and then when it's a draw the very same people act like it's the most unexpected disaster that England failed to beat such lowly opposition!

Comment

no-one on here thought usa would beat or draw with englan. check the guessing game competition. everyone went for an england win, and most by 3 -0 if i recall correctly.
                      they can dream for england on here and live in cloud cuckoo land for that pile of shite, but they cant dream for rangers and warnocks new reign. :yush:

Comment

england will win the group,the ####s have come on and not a bad result.usa was always the hardest game in the group and we were on top for most of the game.bring on the big boys
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Hope yr right van.....early doors and all....germans if finish 2nd....not easy
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X