Thanks ITV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks ITV

ITV should be band from showing any sport. Missed England goal as watching in HD. Thank you ITV then to add salt to it they say sorry people watching in HD may have missed part of the game. Part of the game missed the bloody goal.

And I couldn't even get it in HD half the time. ****ing crap. Whenever BBC and ITV have the same game no one will watch ITV

Comment

To right

Comment

Why is Robert Green like ITV HD? They both switch off at the crucial moment.

Comment

Why don't you just watch it in normal television? It's just the same

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Why don't you just watch it in normal television? It's just the same
            I said once never going to have HD until I got it and you can tell the driffent. Any way not first time ITV went to adverts. Liverpool v Everton. Everton scored the winning goal and ITV went missing on it that was none HD

Comment

Once you've got HD you just can't go back it all looks so blurry and rubbish

Comment

Comment

was watching in HD, literally just turned over to it at my mates and it went - switched back to standard and it was too late. I feel like I was robbed!
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I just don't get why they decided to show the ad, ok so it was when we scored (so bad decision), but it wasn't even as though they put ads on repeatedly during the game at regular intervals so why choose then, mystified and always will be.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

You can tell the difference if it's proper HD broadcast. Last night was some sort mash up of standard def and upscaling. Makes me laugh how 3D is getting pushed and yet HD is clearly not even sorted yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X