even more crap than england

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even more crap than england

...is the itv coverage, and im not just talking about the way they cut away to an advert so we missed the goal. why are they so sychophantic - all that "you must be disappointed not to win after such a good performance" rubbish.
    Kevin Keegan even said "they won't play that well again and not win". How does he work that out, when we were playing relatively weak opposition. Play like that against a decent side and we'll get slaughtered. We only had about three or four moves in the entire match where we held onto the ball for any decent period.
    Johnson and Gerrard looked the only players remotely comfortable on the ball. I don't know how fit he is but think we badly needs Joe Cole playing.

Totally agree. Joe Cole is the Dogs Danglies if/when fit - My favourite player out of the lot of em.

Comment

I think you englishmen are to pesimistic about your team. Mind you, Some throughballs for Rooney and you have a goal. I noticed that the opposition were terrified when he was around. As I see it, he do also create a lot of space for Heskey/crouch. Lampard and Gerrard are also worldclass. But isent James better than Green??
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Although Heskey played well, I think we need to play with a five man midfield, with a holding midfielder to protect the back four who seem vunerable down the middle. This would allow Gerrard and Lampard more freedom to support Rooney.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          Although Heskey played well, I think we need to play with a five man midfield, with a holding midfielder to protect the back four who seem vunerable down the middle. This would allow Gerrard and Lampard more freedom to support Rooney.
          good post.

Comment

yep agreed.....though not taking jersey joe a massive mistake imho!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X