brian clough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brian clough

if brian clough could see that england performance he would have turned in his grave
    it was disgracefull,and its a management fault,what kind of idiot plays a striker who cant score more than 4 goals a season,whats wrong with adam le fondre,and wayne routledge....................routledge would have carved that american defence to pieces
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Premiership's full of foreigners - Arsenal have barely fielded an Englishman for ages. I therefore don't blame manager at all as he's got a limited pool to pick from. Says it all when there are players in England squad who can't even make 1st XI for their club.

Comment

big error not taking jersey joe or gary hooper imho!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The amount of foreign players in Prem teams hide the limitations of English players. When they play together as an England side you can see how poor they really are.

Comment

too many cheapskate african players over here keeping our own youngsters out from gaining top flight experience imho....clubs only sign em as they are cheap salary wise compared to europeans!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i said hes managing england terribly and got flamed to death.
            sven capello, he aint got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              if brian clough could see that england performance he would have turned in his grave
              it was disgracefull,and its a management fault,what kind of idiot plays a striker who cant score more than 4 goals a season,whats wrong with adam le fondre
              Up to the Adam Le Fondre comment i was agreeing with you all the way Dex. One too many sherberts today mate??

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                it was disgracefull,and its a management fault,what kind of idiot plays a striker who cant score more than 4 goals a season,whats wrong with adam le fondre,and wayne routledge....................routledge would have carved that american defence to pieces
                I turned in my grave, and i'm not dead.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

He would rise from his grave and round midnight there will be a knock on Green's hotel room door and the rest is too graphic to describe here.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                  X