England are crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England are crap

UNLESS THEY INSTALL HOLLOWAY AS MANAGER they may just as well not bother turning up heskie scorees four goals a season,hes crap,rooney is in cloud cuckoo land lennon has never scored a goal in his life,crouch cant even get into tottenhams first team

WE ARE CRAP,wheres are the bobby charlton,gary linacre,type players,england has been destroyed by playing too many foreign exports
    we cant even beat the usa,what chance of beating brazil
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

:drunk:

Comment

More...

Comment

How's the bidet?

Comment

well

well thankfully i watched the england game without dispatching a bidet,which saves us money and means the bathroom is in tack

More...

Comment

Agree - We are rubbish. Best players in Premier are Foreign.

Rooney World Class my Asre!!!!

Comment

I think England supporters have the same problem as us QPR fans,expectations are too high.You are in the easiest group of all and even playing crap you should qualify,but once you have to play a decent team then i would worry.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                I think England supporters have the same problem as us QPR fans,expectations are too high.You are in the easiest group of all and even playing crap you should qualify,but once you have to play a decent team then i would worry.
                If we play France who you backing. On playing good team we then play well like QPR play crap against crap goood against good.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                  If we play France who you backing. On playing good team we then play well like QPR play crap against crap goood against good.
                  It did feel like watching Rangers last night actually, as just like down at LR for the most of last season, we were making loads of chances but just could not put the ball in the net (oh yes we did score 1 didn't we, but due to HD i missed that) so just like at club level our expectations are too high.

Oh well fixtures soon, so next season to concentrate on.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    It did feel like watching Rangers last night actually, as just like down at LR for the most of last season, we were making loads of chances but just could not put the ball in the net (oh yes we did score 1 didn't we, but due to HD i missed that) so just like at club level our expectations are too high.

Oh well fixtures soon, so next season to concentrate on.
                    IMO England managers are too scared to pick players who are in form. It is same old same old... risks need to be taken. Why do players have to come from the big 6. International football is Naff and always will be until some creativity in team selections is allowed by the FA.
                    Same at QPR, youngsters like antonio German play out of their skin and are dropped for the next game... don't fix something that isn't broken.... too much fear and not enough faith.

Comment

Working...
                    X