FAO Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    could say the same about Heskey then when he hit his one on one straight at the keeper....didn't do his job.....

swings & roundabouts mate.
    Not really as I agree Heskey should have buried it or at least made the keeper make an outstanding save not just plough it straight at him.

A goalkeeper making ONE save whic hhe should be making is no reason to rave about him, he made a gigantic **** up and ONE save!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
      Not really as I agree Heskey should have buried it or at least made the keeper make an outstanding save not just plough it straight at him.

A goalkeeper making ONE save whic hhe should be making is no reason to rave about him, he made a gigantic **** up and ONE save!
      where was i raving about him?

he f**ked up yes, but also saved a certain goal.

Comment

Thing is he will always now be remembered for that c*ock up, no matter what he done in the rest of them game.

He cost us the win, no doubt about it, but what's done is done, lets move on and win our two next games, then it wont matter (as much).

Comment

I didn't say you were raving about him, but an umber of people including some of the commentators were going on as if saving a shot that a goalkeeper should be favourite to save at his near post somehow made the fact that he made an enourmous **** up ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
            I didn't say you were raving about him, but an umber of people including some of the commentators were going on as if saving a shot that a goalkeeper should be favourite to save at his near post somehow made the fact that he made an enourmous **** up ok!
            i don't see it that way, i saw it as he got on with the game instead of letting it get to him.....he knew he messed up but didn't go to pieces.

Comment

give hughie a break........preferbly an arm.....the fella is nailed on to see his club side get relegated this season so things not lookin to good for him!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X