No announcement yet.

anyone else miss the goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the England goal they missed, switched to an advert and then back to the game. Gerrard was being congratulated by heskey and England one up!!

Watched it round a friends house. HD rubbish!!

James in goal for the next one then!!

Comment

ITVs coverage is an absolute disgrace. No visual of the England goal, only sound. Not the first time.

HEADS MUST ROLL. his could be the only goal we score this world cup and the fukcers missed it

Comment

did not affect virgin hd (which i have got) brother phoned me after goal, it was sky to blame i believe, not itv ( he was ****ing raging lol ).

Comment

ITV ARE A BUNCH OF c**TS!

Was in pakced out Walkabout in Watford and missed it!!

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
            did not affect virgin hd (which i have got) brother phoned me after goal, it was sky to blame i believe, not itv ( he was ****ing raging lol ).
            It did for me. I was watching on Freeview (HD is about 5secs behind SD on Virgin, which is about 5 secs behind the Freeview).

I switched over to the HD box, and rewound it and the ad was there. ITV are a national disgrace. Can you imagine how many pubs were showing the game in HD?

They have consistently screwed up covering live sport. They should stick to Corrie and reality show sh**.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
              ITV ARE A BUNCH OF c**TS!

Was in pakced out Walkabout in Watford and missed it!!
              Was there a decent atmosphere there?
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                Was there a decent atmosphere there?
                It was crazy before the game.. was in there from about half 5 and it was top notch up until they scored.

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
                  ITVs coverage is an absolute disgrace. No visual of the England goal, only sound. Not the first time.

HEADS MUST ROLL. his could be the only goal we score this world cup and the fukcers missed it
                  the Daihatsu ad, do they have anything to do with Currys, as they are offering money back for each England goal scored on certain new TVs bought (conditions apply), maybe this is one of the conditions only if you see the goal live, and this is why they hid it.

Just a thought, either that or HD is sh1t.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X