OK my fellow hooped lions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK my fellow hooped lions...

....what wd you rather: a) England to win the world cup or b) QPR to be promoted? Apologies if I don't sound v patriotic on this day when every England fan is expected to do his duty and drink lots of beer, but think I'd gain more pleasure seeing the supaaaaaaas gaining promotion. I passionately want England to win, of course, and maybe I'll get more into it after tonight's game, but I find it hard to warm to any of the England players - they seem such a spoilt, arrogant, overly praised and paid bunch to me. Your thoughts ladies and gentlemen, please...

ofn mate

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=66125

Comment

england win world cup by a mile........likely never to happen again in our life time but with our 'wealthy' owners(rolls eyes) promotion a near certainty'.....
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        ....what wd you rather: a) England to win the world cup or b) QPR to be promoted? Apologies if I don't sound v patriotic on this day when every England fan is expected to do his duty and drink lots of beer, but think I'd gain more pleasure seeing the supaaaaaaas gaining promotion. I passionately want England to win, of course, and maybe I'll get more into it after tonight's game, but I find it hard to warm to any of the England players - they seem such a spoilt, arrogant, overly praised and paid bunch to me. Your thoughts ladies and gentlemen, please...
        I'd probably opt for the same, but that's not to say that i still don't want England to do well, i'd love us to win it but imo winning is not an option as i truly don't think we are good enough and as you say all the players are not exactly the best bunch to warm to.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Rangers means more to me than England. But I am a proud Englishman and i am desperate to see My Beloved country win the world cup. I remember the pain STILL to this Day of Italia 90. so, so, so close

Comment

B

Comment

Club over ****ry!

Comment

rangers every time

Comment

id rather england win the world cup

Comment

I've never been fussed over the National side. I am a mix of different nationalities anyway, so I could support Australia, Spain, England and Scotland (if they were in the finals). I have always said my club QPR is my love. TBH the sooner all the plastic patriots are off the streets and out the pubs the better. Where are all these England loving, St George flag waving people when the S**T hits the fan, ie defending shores and standing up to beaurocracy.

Comment

If the answer to B was never I'd say B but if not A every time.

Comment

QPR all day long as i come from an italian family i couldnt give two hoots for engerland.
                        and i wont be watching the game , i never watch there games unless they play italy,

FORZA ITALIA ,
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                          QPR all day long as i come from an italian family i couldnt give two hoots for engerland.
                          and i wont be watching the game , i never watch there games unless they play italy,

FORZA ITALIA ,
                          i also love watching games that are fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post

FORZA ITALIA ,
                            Nice avatar fazer vic!...RIP RJD.

Comment

England to win the world cup, club football is all about ups and downs promotion would be great but it just wouldnt mean as much as England winning the world cup

Comment

Working...
                              X