jug eared twazzer lineker....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jug eared twazzer lineker....

'football tournaments dont come much bigger'..............no sssshit sherlock........theres me thinking the the dailymail five a sides was the daddy.........hope danielle is shafting the gardener while your out in boo boo's wailers land you plug lookalike mug!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Not in a good mood today are you

Comment

:.........no new signings and boo boo's wailers doing me cannister in..............oh and her 'next doors' not talking to me again!!

Comment

at least that crap opening ceromony has finished.Rather watch a 100 yr old women open her silk purse than that again.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          :.........no new signings and boo boo's wailers doing me cannister in..............oh and her 'next doors' not talking to me again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            at least that crap opening ceromony has finished.Rather watch a 100 yr old women open her silk purse than that again.
            rather watch a dvd of pete's radio show !!

Comment

them south african fans.Did rieger dress them?
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

.....look like that 90's band 'dee- lite'!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  'football tournaments dont come much bigger'..............no sssshit sherlock........theres me thinking the the dailymail five a sides was the daddy.........hope danielle is shafting the gardener while your out in boo boo's wailers land you plug lookalike mug!
                  That has Stephen Hawking perception and Shakesperean overtones compared to the m orons who commentate in the USA. Thank goodness for live HD streaming of BBC1 and ITV!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Have you seen the set list for 2018?

Comment

Working...
                    X