Season Tickets ...Again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets ...Again!!

Just noticed that the running total for tickets sold so far is 6500 approx.

I would be surprised if we could get a further 2500 between now and the start of the season (unless the likes of Messi and Rooney plot up at W12 !!)

I know its a dramatic improvement on last season and there's still 2 MONTHS till season starts.

How many of you out there are still biding your time to see who else is going to be signed before taking the plunge !

I renewed no matter who we were going to sign but the extra 5 % discount would be handy !

You RRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S

They'll be a flood of sales once we announce Derry.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
      They'll be a flood of sales once we announce Derry.
      5% sorted once Clint hill is confirmed too.

Comment

I reckon a good run by England in the world cup will make people hungry for more football

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          5% sorted once Clint hill is confirmed too.
          Careful Jeffro or one of the cyber warriors will accuse you of being spoilt, throwing your dummy out of the pram, etc.... Repeat after me: THIS IS A VERY EXCITING SUMMER. Followed by FFS ITS ONLY JUNE (formerly FFS ITS ONLY MAY, soon to be replaced by FFS ITS ONLY JULY) etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Careful Jeffro or one of the cyber warriors will accuse you of being spoilt, throwing your dummy out of the pram, etc.... Repeat after me: THIS IS A VERY EXCITING SUMMER. Followed by FFS ITS ONLY JUNE (formerly FFS ITS ONLY MAY, soon to be replaced by FFS ITS ONLY JULY) etc.

so true

Comment

Haha Stainrod, couldnt have put it better myself...
              Cant wait for threads like this to come back, when we rock up to July and our star signing is a world cup striker.......

Rory Fallon!!!!

Comment

Comment

I got a call today from the box office asking if I'd like to renew at Earlybird rate. I just don't have the cash at the moment and missed the three month interest-free opportunity as I was away :(

Comment

Working...
                  X