Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News Re: Adel Taarabt

Premier League Interest In Adel

Former Queens Park Rangers loanee Adel Taarabt is reportedly courting interest from a Premier League club.

The midfielder who set the Championship alight in brief spells last season is eyeing a move away from Tottenham Hotspur with an interested party emerging from the top flight.

West Ham United are being reported by The Daily Mail as being interested in the Moroccan international who seems destined to depart White Hart Lane.

The 21-year-old is still being linked with Rangers, but chances of retaining the midfielder are dwindling with interest from abroad and now reportedly the Premier League.

How is this good news?

Comment

He clearly doesn't rate Adel !

Comment

Wouldn't class it as good news as I do want us to sign him, however this sounds like agent talk yet again. He is nowhere near good enough for West Ham and that is why this article is nonsense.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I rate Adel when he plays on the left wing as that is his position and his trickery is perfect for him to skin full backs to create chances for himself and others. 90% of his great goals for club and country have come from him playing................ left midfield.

Its when he plays as a striker or behind the striker or in centre midfield he is two bob, as his skill set is not suited to running at nasty CM's & CB's and as he don't like passing and would not hit water if he fell out of a boat, its pointless him playing in those positions. There is a rumour QPR fans have requested netting to be put across the upper loft, to protect them if he resigns for QPR FC to play up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            He clearly doesn't rate Adel !
            i am not sure if, adel stole paulmasons girlfriend, or whether he was the fan who took the brunt of the abuse from him in that game..but it does seem his dislike of the player is intense...

how anyone would not want to have a player who could single handedly turn any game in their team is beyond me...

each to their own i suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Premier League Interest In Adel

Former Queens Park Rangers loanee Adel Taarabt is reportedly courting interest from a Premier League club.

The midfielder who set the Championship alight in brief spells last season is eyeing a move away from Tottenham Hotspur with an interested party emerging from the top flight.

West Ham United are being reported by The Daily Mail as being interested in the Moroccan international who seems destined to depart White Hart Lane.

The 21-year-old is still being linked with Rangers, but chances of retaining the midfielder are dwindling with interest from abroad and now reportedly the Premier League.
              You call that good news?

I know people have their opinions on players, but I'd much rather sign him than Leon Clarke, Clint Hill and Shaun Derry!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                You call that good news?

I know people have their opinions on players, but I'd much rather sign him than Leon Clarke, Clint Hill and Shaun Derry!
                Agree regarding the palace rubbish however to early to say that about Clarke. I really think Warnock could turn him into a top striker. The ability is there he is big, strong, quick and has 2 good feet Warnock will make him decent and if I am wrong this time next year then I will die on my sword.

Comment

So another "nailed on" not happening, along with Ambrose. Oh and Buz is off. Dont panic though, we'll have Derry by the weekend.

Comment

Sir Les try and stay patient although I do understand your concerns.

I do think Clarke however has all that Leon Best has and more.
                    Just give him a chance I ask, thanks.

Comment

Makes you laff though as Paul Mason kept harping on about how Adel was no good because no premier league clubs wanted him....
                      Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Agree regarding the palace rubbish however to early to say that about Clarke. I really think Warnock could turn him into a top striker. The ability is there he is big, strong, quick and has 2 good feet Warnock will make him decent and if I am wrong this time next year then I will die on my sword.
                        I think Paul Mason is a little harsh on Tarrabt. All championship sides would love to sign him and the majority of fans loved him. Also he did score and create some very important goals last season which actually kept us in this league.

He's only going to get better and with Buz looking likely now to leave I'd rather Tarrabt in the side.

Comment

He isn't good enough for West Ham Jeffro and thats a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            He isn't good enough for West Ham Jeffro and thats a fact!
                            Couldnt care whethere he is or he isnt, simply stating that PM harped on about if he was any good then prem clubs would be looking at him, well they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              Makes you laff though as Paul Mason kept harping on about how Adel was no good because no premier league clubs wanted him....
                              Hahaha
                              I think it is his agent trying to squeeze a bit more out of QPR FC, but he may not be good enough for West Ham but he is good enough for Blackburn, Bolton, Blackpool and Wigan but would teams built on team ethics take him. And just in case you missed it I also said

"I rate Adel when he plays on the left wing as that is his position and his trickery is perfect for him to skin full backs to create chances for himself and others. 90% of his great goals for club and country have come from him playing................ left midfield.

Its when he plays as a striker or behind the striker or in centre midfield he is two bob, as his skill set is not suited to running at nasty CM's & CB's and as he don't like passing and would not hit water if he fell out of a boat, its pointless him playing in those positions. There is a rumour QPR fans have requested netting to be put across the upper loft, to protect them if he resigns for QPR FC to play up front. "

Comment

Working...
                              X