No announcement yet.

Warnock: " Ambrose was dissapointed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd like to think ANYONE would be disappointed on missing out on joining my beloved R's

Comment

Neil's good ol' mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
        Neil's good ol' mind games.
        Keep telling yourself that

Comment

Haha, if you say so. Don't know why he feels the need to say that now, when he said more or less the same a couple of weeks ago. You say it sounds as if it won't go through, funny that, seemed a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

I do now reckon he is going to QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
              I do now reckon he is going to QPR.
              finally.

Comment

New owner has said Darren has had a tough time, an offer was accepted by administrator and he was all set to leave, then they came in. They will sit down with him and try to resolve it ASAP, but Darren has acted with integrity throughout and whatever his decision they should respect it, and remember the magical season he gave us, and THAT goal at Hillsborough.

Comment

Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

thats deffo the goodbye and good luck send off.
                    cant wait till we declare it official. middle of next week is my guesstimate.

Comment

Thanks James, grateful to you. Sounds like your board is already putting out the bunting and putting on the Dame Vera Lynn record....

ps: to soften the blow we could offer you Hogan Ephraim and Mateo Alberti, our 50 goal a season midfield maestro and secret weapon who was only unleashed very, very sparingly last season: two careful owners and only about four miles on the clock. Hope this helps.

Comment

Haha, we could do with any sort of player actually at the moment!

Comment

Actually, I genuinely think Matteo Alberti is a good player but I'm probably in a minority of about one as even he must be having doubts by now...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Actually, I genuinely think Matteo Alberti is a good player but I'm probably in a minority of about one as even he must be having doubts by now...
                            Same as that, i think he looks decent
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                            X