Warnock: " Ambrose was dissapointed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock: " Ambrose was dissapointed"

Just watched the video on QPR world and he said Ambrose was dissapointed. Shook hands and everything it was basically done and then the takeover happened. Ambrose was going to get a box for his family! Offer is on the table and we have to wait and see what happens. Darren hopes to join us soon. Warnock also said we will have to wait over the next coming weeks!

For those of us who don't have World and are finding it hard to interpret what you say - dissapointed about what precisely?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      For those of us who don't have World and are finding it hard to interpret what you say - dissapointed about what precisely?
      Well what do you think LOL not rocket science he was dissapointed that the deal had fallen through! I mean the trying to get a box for his family is a clue there!

Comment

But the deal hasn't fallen through so why would he be dissapointed about that? The deal was agreed but obviously the goalposts changed after the take over - so maybe dissapointed that the Palace take over happened - which would mean he was dissapointed that the Club he allegedly loves (palace according to their fans posting on here) got saved from liquidation................not quite as clear as you suggest - and the box thing, well it's obvious now, he was going to get them a box to bury them all in once Palace was dead and ready to be buried.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
          Just watched the video on QPR world and he said Ambrose was dissapointed. Shook hands and everything it was basically done and then the takeover happened. Ambrose was going to get a box for his family! Offer is on the table and we have to wait and see what happens. Darren hopes to join us soon. Warnock also said we will have to wait over the next coming weeks!
          Nice one Cait, your our new ITK :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Nice one Cait, your our new ITK :-)
            Lol

Oh and Blue it has fallen through for now! We just have to wait and see if it happens because it was all go before their takeover it was going to happen!

Comment

I think Crystal Palace will try and get a higher fee for him IMO.

Comment

Neither warno or ambrose sound v hopeful then. It is the curious case of evans re-visited.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Neither warno or ambrose sound v hopeful then. It is the curious case of evans re-visited.
                  Dont think Ambrose ever got on the bus though Stainrod

Comment

Not bothered by ambrose as Buzz is a better player in that role behind the strikers anyway..... Now sign some quality upfront, I know I have been waiting 20 years and another 5 won't make a difference well it will just sign a proven striker and spend some of that cash. Sorry feel better now
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Im not very surprised. I think Palace will do everything they can to block this deal in the long run as well.
                      I think this deal is 100% percent likely to not happen now. The new owners will NOT sell their assets to Warnock.
                      We better look elsewhere now I guess.
                      So a Sad state of affairs today:impatient:
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Sorry it's a QPRWorld link, but I can't type everything he said!

Looking for "2 more forwards" in the next few weeks, Ambrose wants to come, but it's a case of waiting to see what Palace do. Just need to be patient.
                        Players mainly arriving/leaving once we get back to training.

That's about it.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Rev“s wife View Post
                          Im not very surprised. I think Palace will do everything they can to block this deal in the long run as well.
                          I think this deal is 100% percent likely to not happen now. The new owners will NOT sell their assets to Warnock.
                          We better look elsewhere now I guess.
                          So a Sad state of affairs today:impatient:
                          Well Lets see CP match the deal that QPR offered then, as he will walk for nothing in 12 months time. On that basis, they will sell him to get the £750,000 on offer or more £ to another team that want to scupper the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                            http://www.qpr.co.uk/articles/201006...7361~1,00.html

Sorry it's a QPRWorld link, but I can't type everything he said!

Looking for "2 more forwards" in the next few weeks, Ambrose wants to come, but it's a case of waiting to see what Palace do. Just need to be patient.
                            Players mainly arriving/leaving once we get back to training.

That's about it.

Thanks.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              Well Lets see CP match the deal that QPR offered then, as he will walk for nothing in 12 months time. On that basis, they will sell him to get the £750,000 on offer or more £ to another team that want to scupper the deal.

It could also be that he prefers to play under the guidance of Warnock. As I see it, he is the coach he has spent his most successfull spell under. So Well, as you said, we have to wait and see I guess.:leaking::leaking::shy::shy:
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X