Tosic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tosic

Looks like we may well miss out. Good player imho.

If he wants to stay in England that rules Celtic and Bursaspor out. We've got just as much chance (if not more) than Leeds. So really Bolton are the only competition but where does that leave Robinson and JLloyd Samuel?

Comment

I doubt he'll come to QPR, if Warnock really wanted him we would had got him by now, obviously Warnock doens't want him.

Comment

could be his agent is talking him up to try and manufacture a move. Would an agent do such a thing.................

Comment

in neil warnock i trust,no choice really

Comment

I really liked him and he's free. Clint Hill is coming.

Comment

i heard we were interested in him.is he a left back?

Comment

yes and he is quality hammer so sign him up then again not sure what brothel man thinks of him. Although he might sign him as he has a fit wife
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Seems prett clear hill will b our left back next season.

Think tosic is technically much, much better but warno seems 2 like fighters. Plus his wages r prob a lot lower.

Comment

I agree that Warnock likes fighters in his side, but surely he can see a massive difference between players liek ramage, and Clyne? I really hope full backs are signed, as the distribution from those areas are shocking. Tosic improved the whole shape and performances - and we need someone along the same lines.

Comment

DAMN!!!

Seriously the best left back at the club since Gino (relatively speaking).

Him and Speroni were top of my wishlist.
                      I will be badly miffed if he ends up at Lids.

If only he was with BASE Soccer instead of Star Signings...........

I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I think Tosic is a player who should be playing way above CCC level, easily good enough for the Prem.

Only guessing here, but I think he took up the offer of QPR to get games under his belt before the World Cup, or he'd have rotted at Portsmouth.

But he never made the World Cup after all.
                        Serbia must have 2 very good left-backs, is all I can say.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

rumours linking us with him,as i said earlier,dont know if someone has inside info?

Comment

He looked awesome at Selhurst, and no offence but I do think he could do better than both you and the Championship, wouldn't be surprised to see him move abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              I think Tosic is a player who should be playing way above CCC level, easily good enough for the Prem.

Only guessing here, but I think he took up the offer of QPR to get games under his belt before the World Cup, or he'd have rotted at Portsmouth.

But he never made the World Cup after all.
                              Serbia must have 2 very good left-backs, is all I can say.

A very good reason to follow Serbia in the world cup then

I will have my eyes focused on other fullbacks in the world cup as well.
                              Oh, and not to forget our need for a proper forward or two.
                              Wishful thinking I know, as Warnock mainly is interested in players who know the british game in aforehand
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X