Buzsacky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
    Hardly blinkered. He is a fantastic central midfielder, and his goal per game ration is also excellent. Yes he takes penalties, but even without those... He is a central midfielder and is a lot more than a show-pony type player. Derry is not in the same class.
    Of course he is better than Derry, different type of player though so hard to compare, although I know what your saying.

His goals per game record is poor if you take away his penalties, 6 of his 10 goals were pens which leaves 4 throughout the season. Even though he was played out of position, that still isn't an "excellent" record.

I hope he can refind his form next season as he is a good player at this level who is capable of scoring some crackers, but IMO he isn't one of the best in the division, no one outside QPR, and maybe a few Plymouth fans, would say that he is.

Comment

The circus behind the scene did affect Buzz. That is the reason for his dip in form, I think.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Of course he is better than Derry, different type of player though so hard to compare, although I know what your saying.

His goals per game record is poor if you take away his penalties, 6 of his 10 goals were pens which leaves 4 throughout the season. Even though he was played out of position, that still isn't an "excellent" record.

I hope he can refind his form next season as he is a good player at this level who is capable of scoring some crackers, but IMO he isn't one of the best in the division, no one outside QPR, and maybe a few Plymouth fans, would say that he is.

Why do people say things like "take away his penalties", as if it is a bad thing, or cheating, to have a good penalty-taker?

Apart from which, compare his goals to game to someone like Faurlin, it's hardly poor.

He also scored 11 goals this season, five of which were penalties, which leaves us with six goals not from penalties ... plus one for Hungary, which wasn't a penalty either.

Comment

Well done let's all get wound up and angry about a rumour that hasn't happened ! Is he on the bus? Only on watrb!

Comment

I will be devastated if Buzsaky leaves :(

Comment

Why?

I would say there are others players I would let go first before Buzz, but I wouldnt say it was a "joke" to sell him and buy someone better.
              Morris, mate, you lost me at the point you said "buy someone better". How likely do you really think that is?

Comment

Buzz won`t go yet. He did not have a good season to be honest. If he had played really well he would`ve gone. I`m surprised Olly at Blackpool did not try and get him

Comment

Buz has been one of the few things this year that meant I kept the faith (and kept turning up). We were always better with him than without. I will take some persuading he didn't do a good job (particularly amongst many of the rest of the erstwhile shower - with the over indulged Adel being a shining example of under-achiever). Buz should not be allowed to drift off. Much better than Ambrose for example who has filled pages on here. And the penalty thing is nonsense - lets get into some minutes player whilst we are at it. He needs a run - did nothing wrong when he had one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                    Hardly blinkered. He is a fantastic central midfielder, and his goal per game ration is also excellent. Yes he takes penalties, but even without those... He is a central midfielder and is a lot more than a show-pony type player. Derry is not in the same class.
                    I agree. How many goals has Buzsaky scored since joining QPR?

Without checking, I reckon maybe 20 from around 60 games. That is quite prolific for a midfielder.

I don't agree when people say he had a poor season. An indifferent one, yes, but never poor.

I also don't think there are many better creative midfielders in the Championship than Buzsaky.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                      Why do people say things like "take away his penalties", as if it is a bad thing, or cheating, to have a good penalty-taker?

Apart from which, compare his goals to game to someone like Faurlin, it's hardly poor.

He also scored 11 goals this season, five of which were penalties, which leaves us with six goals not from penalties ... plus one for Hungary, which wasn't a penalty either.
                      True.

Ambrose, Dorrans and Adams scored more from midfield than Buzsaky, but they also took penalties and played near enough a full season whereas Buzsaky missed a number of games or was used as a sub.

Comment

He made 29 starts last season and scored 10 goals. Since joining QPR, he has made 58 league starts and scored 21 for QPR. and less than haf of those have been penalties.

If you are taking away his pens, then take away those scored by other midfielders like Whittingham, Ambrose, Adams, Dorrans, who probably played near enough a full season in their preferred positions.

Comment

Why?

I would say there are others players I would let go first before Buzz, but I wouldnt say it was a "joke" to sell him and buy someone better.
                          LOL yea good one, buy someone better!

Comment

I reckon he very much is a confidence player. The incident in the "BATH"room didnt do him any good. How could he possibly play well after that. Stripped for confidence and hated by the majority of the fans as well.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

no matter "how good" he is compared to people in the league, he's better than cook and ephraim and there are far worse players in our squad. surely they should leave first.

Comment

Working...
                              X