Buzsacky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsacky

Apparently he's off, and the deal for Sean Derry is 100% - you believe a certain person who likes to beat his drum in the Q Block

Great decision by Neil Warnock - take away a folk hero, scorer of some of the best Rangers goals in decades, and someone - if played correctly - is a better player than Tarrabt - for someone who's rubbish.

That is, of course, if it's true. If it's not, apologies for the rant. If the 20 seconds of your life you'd want back after reading this were transferable, then consider it done.

know how you feel,but lets just hope NW has sense and keeps Buzz

Comment

Be right cheesed orrrrrrrfffffffffffff.....

if this is true as you say when fit and wanted he's still mustard... that goal (his second I think) against Barnsley at the SE was awesome... KEEP THE LAD.............. I thank you.....

Comment

It's rumours time so we better keep quiet rather than jumping for conclusions. Enjoy the WC at the moment.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

this is a first i heard about buzz

Comment

It is a joke if true

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
              It is a joke if true
              Why?

I would say there are others players I would let go first before Buzz, but I wouldnt say it was a "joke" to sell him and buy someone better.

Comment

This one always useful.

Comment

coffee?
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Whoops. Wrong thread. Honest! I thought I was on the "Using smilies" one in the other room.

Whilst I am here Buz should be an integral part of the plan. Not much better in that positoin at this level out there (not Ambrose for sure - Akos much better imo - though they could play together with Buz more central)

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                      Whoops. Wrong thread. Honest! I thought I was on the "Using smilies" one in the other room.

Whilst I am here Buz should be an integral part of the plan. Not much better in that positoin at this level out there (not Ambrose for sure - Akos much better imo - though they could play together with Buz more central)
                      Buzz is very over rated IMO, only a QPR fan would say he is one of the best in the league in his position, because he is not. But I guess a lot of fans are blinkered and think there players are better than other teams. Look at the Palace fan on here who said Danns was one of the best in the league. Pretty funny all round really!

Comment

Nah - when he's had outings in what really is his best position he has been class. One of my favourite moments this year was him coming on Reading and hitting the net with first kick after the sending off.

He's to keep. Much much rather Adel took the walk

And on the specific, Akos still has a fan club at Plymouth - not just us.

Comment

Don't agree Stanley he isn't one of the best CMs in the league, but you have a different opinion so that's fine.

Comment

Hardly blinkered. He is a fantastic central midfielder, and his goal per game ration is also excellent. Yes he takes penalties, but even without those... He is a central midfielder and is a lot more than a show-pony type player. Derry is not in the same class.

Comment

To be fair, Buzz did have a poor season. I don't know whether his injury played any part in this. I still wouldn't want to see him leave, because he can score some quality goals. If Helguson is getting a pre-season, to evaluate his form, then Buzz deserves the same treatment.

Comment

Working...
                              X