Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Corden...

what an awkward moment...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

quality !!, Iknow plenty hate or are bored of him , but top funny boy for me, and slaughtered the old man with minimum effort , proper job!

Comment

What's so stupid about the whole thing is that it was scripted. Obvious. Well done "The Sub-Standard" for making a big thing of it

Comment

No way that was scripted.

Comment

I went to school with him and kicked him in the nuts so hard once it bruised my foot. Quite a funny lad though....

Comment

Whether scripted or not that was painful to watch. Neither came off particularly well. Stewart is an acting legend but came across like a miserable old man (who could very well have been drunk) and Corden seemed like the whole incident had caught him totally unaware.

Comment

yh stewart did look like hed had one too many and was acting like a complete idiot...corden looked like he was about to cry!

Comment

the old star trek captain was slaughtered, one to many Romulan ales. Corden saw him off but cordon thinks he is a top boy. put him up against, Elton, Atkinson, MAyall, Edmondson etc. he would get shot down.

Comment

At first james is going along with the first joke as light banter, then it just annoys him and there is genuine problems towards the end of that....

Everyones been in that position though, i can laugh at myself but when someone gos on it gets boring then it gets plain annoying and they get told.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Excruciating.........

Comment

corden got the right hump. didnt like getting fatted off one little bit.
                      but i think that stewart was only saying what 9o% of the british public think. i dont know anyone who likes him, everyone thinks hes the most over exposed knobber around.

Comment

i think he handled that situation very well. Did seem to rub a nerve a little but you can expect that. Shot him down and made a good joke avout it to which everyone cheered. you lot need to lighten up and give the guy a break

Comment

i know a lot of people dont like corden but tbh i cant really see why. he may not be the funniest person in the world at times but he seems like a genuine guy who can have a good laugh and hes not offensive like many comedians today...stewart was being downright rude

Comment

Bored of the fat boy but happy he shut the slap-head up
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

pair of see you en teas

Comment

Working...
                              X