Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Yeah but Derry is Mahon's replacement
    So, that's an improvement ?

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
      Dave still having bird trouble lol

Never a problem with me mate. Always a good woman behind every good man

But she did want to arrange something on Sat night when the England game was on
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        So, that's an improvement ?
        I'd rather we keep Mahon.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Wow, this summer just gets more and more exciting, just as Warnock promised. I'm really struggling to contain myself. Think I might buy ten season tickets now. Derry, Clarke, Hill: yep I just can't get that smile off my face. Do you really think we might be in with a chance of John Stead as well? If so, my happiness will be complete.
          oh FFS get over it. we wanted a 'proper' manager, now we've got one let's let him get on with it. brian clough went to forest and built a team of journeymen footballers and turned them into european champions. not saying we're going to win the champions league anytime soon but perhaps someone like derry is being bought to allow our, ahem, flair players to play and create.

i would advise waiting to see how it all shapes up in august before stamping your feet and spitting your dummy out.

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
            oh FFS get over it. we wanted a 'proper' manager, now we've got one let's let him get on with it. brian clough went to forest and built a team of journeymen footballers and turned them into european champions. not saying we're going to win the champions league anytime soon but perhaps someone like derry is being bought to allow our, ahem, flair players to play and create.

i would advise waiting to see how it all shapes up in august before stamping your feet and spitting your dummy out.
            People are entitled to express how they feel.
            Last edited by rangersroar; 10-06-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
              People are entitled to express how they feel.
              and i just did. thankyou.

Comment

and i just did. thankyou.
                No need to say "FFS get over it" and say people are "stamping their feet and spitting their dummy out" just becuase their opinion is different than yours.

Comment

look up the definition of opinion in a dictionary and then take a look at stainrod's post. are these the same trhings?
                  honestly, i don't give a rat's #### what people think, i just find the childish behaviour of some a little over the top, presuming stainrod is an adult rather than a small child.
                  and in the same way it's his entitlement to act like a four year old, so it is mine to clip him round the preverbial ear.

Comment

This a bloody embarrassing.... He is about 50 and no better than what we have.

What next, is he going to bring in Simon Jordan as mascot!

If this is a sign of our ambitoin this season we can forget it.

Comment

look up the definition of opinion in a dictionary and then take a look at stainrod's post. are these the same trhings?
                      honestly, i don't give a rat's #### what people think, i just find the childish behaviour of some a little over the top, presuming stainrod is an adult rather than a small child.
                      and in the same way it's his entitlement to act like a four year old, so it is mine to clip him round the preverbial ear.
                      With the greatest respect if you don't give a "rat's a**e" what people think, wouldn't you be happier having a conversation with yourself rather than going on a forum?

Comment

Working...
                      X