Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive interview with Neil Warnock....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive interview with Neil Warnock....

.....i think the interview with warnock is a very positive one.

he mentioned two of the big points we as fans made last season:
    1) we had no leaders - he is looking to rectify this
    2) he wants 2 more strikers - shows he knows where we massively lack.

that is 2 big areas that will improve us dramatically. he also said that/ fans wont be pleased with some of the signings so far (mackie and clarke) but its a squad game, and last season we had nothing on the bench to change games. this also shows the 2 strikers hopefully coming in will be of better quality than clarke and mackie as they will be squad players.

also the point about him wanting characters in the dressing room hopefully means taarabt is a target.

a very positive interview and i think it should make eveyrone realise he knows where we lack, and he is working on it. things take time! keep positive!

Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

The point about him wanting characters in the dressing room means he wants Clint Hill and Shaun Derry.

Comment

I reckon tarrabt is one of the two strikers hes talking about

Comment

Taarabt isn't a striker, surely?

I reckon the two are two from Darius Henderson, Rob Hulse and Jon Stead.

Comment

he isint a out and out striker but he isint reliable enough to get back! hes best position is just behind the striker..... actually played that position awesome against you boys

Comment

you would hope taarabt isnt a striker on his list. he cannot finish - he is more of a creator rather than finisher.

i think it will be one of the 3 you mention there - we dont need 2 more target men. so 1 of them plus a 'finisher' type striker.

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
              The point about him wanting characters in the dressing room means he wants Clint Hill and Shaun Derry.
              they would come under the 'leader' title wouldnt they? i know derry would be a leader type player.

Comment

good thread, good post mate. positive all the way this year. (and ive never ever ever said that before since we went down)

Comment

judo he can still finish a ball, scored that beauty against either barnsley or preston at home and that cool freekick against derby, i reckon hed hit double figures next season in both goals and assists

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
                    I reckon tarrabt is one of the two strikers hes talking about
                    Since when has Two Ball been a striker ?

Comment

he could play just in front of the new work horse midfield imo.

Comment

Yes, but Neil certainly sees character and leadership as similar things. In all honesty, I think he's trying to at least attempt to semi-replicate the team spirit he had at Palace in the closing months/weeks of his reign. Whether it was he, the people in the dressing room, or the situation we were in caused this, I don't know but it's not a bad shout.

Comment

What about proper full backs????????
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

plays just off striker and doesnt defend so it doesnt make him a midfielder does it

Comment

there is more to the interview - it was only part 1! so hopefully that is another area he knows we lack in.

as i say it was a very positive interview, but hasnt solved everything yet - but it takes time.

Comment

Working...
                              X