jams 1234

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jams 1234

hes really frightened me saying warnock is a great manager but cannot buy a striker,ive been looking at all his signings and they are good players ,unless you look at his strikers,who are all like tommy smith and mackie,8 goals season types ,the only good striker he ever seemed to have was clinton morrison,but he gave him a free transfer.
    why cant we buy adam le fondre or gary hooper,i would l;ove to see a 30 goal a season striker next season,dexter blackstock may well hit 20 goals next season,but hes not our player anymore,thanks to briatore
    it seems that since weve lost holloway,we have not been able to find a striker,
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Early doors yet....and have you ever listened to a palace fan....nooooooo!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

as

as may be ,as may be,but ive smashed up my bathroom eight times,and i have eight differant coloured bidets,lodged into my backgarden,one went through my shed roof,so the neighours are terrified if qpr lose,there are bidets raining down through the sky...................i blame warnocks inabillitry to buy a striker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,perhaps hes got shaires in bathroom suites

More...

Comment

Speckled hen???
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yes

yes it could be speckled hen,it only seems to happen when ive drunk more than fourteen pints

More...

Comment

Dexter I won 15 pounds off Peter because Blackstock didn't score '15 goals' this season and he had the playoffs, I am more than happy to take the same bet again?

You need to have more than 14 pints to excuse that blackstock 20 goal a season bowl larks!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You are right qpr12 but I'd be interested to know how many starts Dex made. Suspect his strike ratio was not bad. I'm not saying he's the greatest striker in the world but think Forest are more on the right lines than we are so far by having at least four good-ish championship strikers and rotating. Even if we do get in a good striker, how under pressure is he going to feel with clarke and agypants or vine breathing down his neck?

Comment

i

i agree with stainrod weve just signed mackie who scored 8 goals last season
                5 the season before and 3 the seasson before that,so at center forward hes going to be a lot of good,neil warnock has made some terrible mistakes ,with strikers,unlike holloway who can find a good striker warnock seems to struggle with strikers

More...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  You are right qpr12 but I'd be interested to know how many starts Dex made. Suspect his strike ratio was not bad. I'm not saying he's the greatest striker in the world but think Forest are more on the right lines than we are so far by having at least four good-ish championship strikers and rotating. Even if we do get in a good striker, how under pressure is he going to feel with clarke and agypants or vine breathing down his neck?
                  Yeah maybe, but they couldn't do it when needed and will still be playing us next year.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

early days yet, Hooper is valued at £2.5m which means we have no chance of buying him. Mackie and Clarke are gambles so we don't know yet, which only leaves Helguson as our goal scorer.

Comment

Working...
                    X