Kenny signs - OFFICIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
    Probably another couple of years, more if we get promoted. Unless a massive offer comes in for him(properly massive).

a massive offer like £20 and a half eaten mars bar

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      you won't keep any of those players
      Are you guys all oblivious or something? The club has already received funding from CPFC2010, it is effectively being ran by them now and contracts have been signed. Wages have commenced being paid, why would we sell all of our best players?

Comment

you may now own the club but you havnt got super rich money otherwise youd of not begged the banks for a cheaper price on the ground.Also will see how you do getting players in to see how your finances are.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

By no means are we Mancheter City, but any half-decent businessman would try to get the best deal he could.

Comment

He loves it at Palace, very settled in the area, devoutly religious man and loves his Church and feels part of the community. Will only want to move if a, and I quote, 'MASSIVE' offer comes in.
            They do have churches in Upton Park...

Actually, I might have to check that again.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
              All that aside, welcome to PK and hopefully he'll be part of a promotion squad and be 3 times the keeper Lee Camp is....!
              Can't believe he's just arrived and we've already mentioned his habit for Salad Dodging.

Comment

Great signing.... even if he hasn't seen a salad in his life....

Comment

kenny is a quality keeper. At last a proven top signing for this level.

Comment

Cracking signing, can't wait to see him play now.

OHH MY GODDD,,, HE KILLED IKEME, YOU BASSTARD
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Paddy Kenny yipee!

Comment

"your just a fat yorkshire drug cheat"

Comment

Quite useful, a bit of padding on a goalkeeper...

Kid Jensen interviewed on BBC London last night laughed off suggestions that people like Ambrose will go. I actually still think its possible even probable that they do get their best players taken, but now they are no longer desperate they are not going to accept the bargain basement deal the administrator had negotiated. Think Palace are exaggerating his worth but Jensen did have a point when he said: "Why would we sell a player who is worth 2/3m for peanuts when we wd just have to go out and spend 2/3m on a replacement. It just doesn't make business sense." None of us know how much money there is behind this regime but IF nothing has been signed I just don't understand the optimism of some that he is somehow a "done deal".

Comment

Probably another couple of years, more if we get promoted. Unless a massive offer comes in for him(properly massive).
                            Don't you have any friends on your own fans board. Is that why you hijack other supporters MB's?

Comment

He loves it at Palace, very settled in the area, devoutly religious man and loves his Church and feels part of the community. Will only want to move if a, and I quote, 'MASSIVE' offer comes in.
                              How the hell can anyone settle in that area, it's a complete shiethole!

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                                I'm on about the people who still have to say we still need this we still need that. Just like spoilt kids at christmas never happy with what they have. The club is moving in the right direction with this signing so lets wait and see.

Spot on.

We are not Manchester United just yet..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X