No announcement yet.

Kenny signs today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If NW can get HH playing, he is exactly the kind of person we need for the 10 yard tap ins we constantly miss, because no one is in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      WBA walked promotion last season with Dorrans as their top scorer in the league.
      A midfielder, with 13 goals.

Agree, everyone would like a 20 goal striker, but you don't need one.
      All top teams have a top striker. Strikers win you games, something that we've lacked for 3 season's.

Comment

I agree we need a decent, strong, mobile target man.... who can chip in with 12/15 goals as well.
        Henderson, Bednar, Hulse would be fine by me.

All I'm saying is that teams can (and regularly do) get promoted without a 20/25 goal striker.
        I honestly don't think Warnock sees Leon Clarke as the number one man for that job, but he's a squad option.
        Mackie is more of a wider forward, to support the CF.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
          You're completely unfair on Helguson. He is a good target man and I would estimate he'd score 10-14 goals himself, whilst also bringing in others to play.
          No I think I am just being realistic. He only performs for Watford. Mainly because they play hoof ball and get crosses in the box whenever they can and it suits his style of play.

Also, I think i would fancy Damion Stewart to score a goal on the ground over Helguson, who regularly hits the corner flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
            You're completely unfair on Helguson. He is a good target man and I would estimate he'd score 10-14 goals himself, whilst also bringing in others to play.
            I disagree there. Seen enough of him to know he is a complete donkey and also age isnt on his side.

Watford fans were hardly raving about him last year.
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              No I think I am just being realistic. He only performs for Watford. Mainly because they play hoof ball and get crosses in the box whenever they can and it suits his style of play.

Also, I think i would fancy Damion Stewart to score a goal on the ground over Helguson, who regularly hits the corner flag.
              Watford fans I've spoken to don't rate him any more.
              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Clarke is a gamble... no guarentee that he'll make it.. Our only scorer ironically is Helguson. Can't see anyone else upfront really that can do the business.

Anyway pleased with Kenny & Ambrose.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  Watford fans I've spoken to don't rate him any more.
                  I try to avoid talking to Watford fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    I try to avoid talking to Watford fans.
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Working...
                    X