No announcement yet.

Dilemma! Anniversary Dinner v England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casual you need to stand up for yourself ffs.

Sounds like she definately wears the trousers.

I have a mate like you, who is also a yes man and his wife knows he is frightened of her so she takes it even further. She stopped his best mate going to his wedding.

You need to sort this out before she starts treating you like a real pathetic wimp!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ohwestLDN View Post
      Stop being such a **** and take her out for the day, what is wrong with you?? This is your wife and your ****ing wedding anniversary. Bad enough she had to book the ****ing table. Jesus Christ i am worried to ask how many years as it doesn't look like it is going to be too many more.
      Oh dear. If you care to read the post, the anniversary it today. Instead of it all being on him, why can't she be reasonable and allow this to be moved to the Friday? It's a two way thing.

By the way, happy anniversary mate.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

sky+ ????
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Casual you need to stand up for yourself ffs.

Sounds like she definately wears the trousers.

I have a mate like you, who is also a yes man and his wife knows he is frightened of her so she takes it even further. She stopped his best mate going to his wedding.

You need to sort this out before she starts treating you like a real pathetic wimp!
          what's this you have a mate like me who also is a yes man.
          When did I agree and say yes? It's just what she's done and thought I'd mention it on here and as expected there are others who have had similar experiences.
          Your obviously not married.
          Sometimes it's easier to back down and just agree, keep em sweet but this time as some have mentioned just a little re arranging and everything is sorted.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Oh dear. If you care to read the post, the anniversary it today. Instead of it all being on him, why can't she be reasonable and allow this to be moved to the Friday? It's a two way thing.

By the way, happy anniversary mate.
            Cheers Benny.

People just jump in with comments before reading threads correctly, at least some don't, well pointed out mate, will make them think in future.

Club and Country, I will not be defeated, even by my wife.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I remember a few months ago a thread about girlfriends and football, and the overall consensus was that they don't mix.

As i said at the time, my girlfriend is an QPR season ticket holder and she's just upgraded to an England fans plus membership, so none of this is a problem for me!

Our two year anniversary is 28th July - i'm taking her to see Crawley Town vs QPR
              RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

My advice is do something Friday, but DONT tell her, Make it a suprise, bigger and better than a meal. Bythe time Saturday comes, Watching 3 Lions will be no issue at all, trust me

Comment

move the booking to 9.45 cos the game kicks off at 7.30 so plenty of time to get to the restaurant.Everybodys sorted Happy Days.................

Comment

Pub meal?

Don't think that would go down to well though....
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Surprize her;

Book a hotel;
                      Order a curry take in;
                      a few beers
                      and watch the game together in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanInOz View Post
                        Surprize her;

Book a hotel;
                        Order a curry take in;
                        a few beers
                        Not sure woman and football go well together to be honest
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by SeanInOz View Post
                          Surprize her;

Book a hotel;
                          Order a curry take in;
                          a few beers
                          I sort of like that idea, but i'd change a few things,

The hotel would be the local Pub which has rooms for B&B too.
                          Leave her in bed and get a the curry sent up to her, i know it's strange but i'm not too keen on curry.
                          I go down and watch the game with some mates in the Pub downstairs and have more than a few beers.
                          Then i can retire back up to to bed where we can spend the rest of the night together.
                          A win win situation, I get the match, she gets me and a meal, sorted.
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Go to a pub that does meals and will be showing the game. Sorted

Comment

Thats what a thought you would write 80s Casual.

Thats why I said surprize her... share the curry together

Comment

find a resteraunt with a tv in
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X