Dilemma! Anniversary Dinner v England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma! Anniversary Dinner v England

It's my anniversary tomorrow and the missus has announced that she has booked a table at a restaurant in town for 8pm next Saturday, i was of course all thankful etc, then it clicked, England play their 1st game next Sat. I've had to tell her to cancel it and she's said oh it's just one game.

I'm now completely in the sh1t, she is not talking to me as she thinks our anniversary is more important than Englands game as its only USA as she put it, also saying they play again the following week.

I am not missing the game please let that be known, i now just have to convince the missus.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Make a stand!!! And book it for friday nite instead.....f cuk missing the game!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

cas a wife is not just for christmas......why not just re book the table for nine!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Facto I'll probably have a snack in the pub whilst drinking and watching the game, don't plan on the wife being part of it to tell ya the truth.
        Bush, Friday's a good idea get it out the way calm her down a bit, only prob is, i'll miss the opening of the World Cup.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

my wife is so anti football its untrue but when its world cup or euros and england are playing even she falls in line!
          I had a bad planning nightmare though ,my wedding day was on the England Scotland Euro 96 game. Everyone had portable tellies and radios in the church!!

Comment

or you could suggest that you go for the meal in the afternoon.allowing you time to get back for the match and continuing to have a few more celebration drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              It's my anniversary tomorrow and the missus has announced that she has booked a table at a restaurant in town for 8pm next Saturday, i was of course all thankful etc, then it clicked, England play their 1st game next Sat. I've had to tell her to cancel it and she's said oh it's just one game.

I'm now completely in the sh1t, she is not talking to me as she thinks our anniversary is more important than Englands game as its only USA as she put it, also saying they play again the following week.

I am not missing the game please let that be known, i now just have to convince the missus.

Buy a snickers, bite and get some nuts...

Comment

Yeah, do something in the afternoon with her.

Or go somewhere where you can have the meal and watch the game.

No way, I am missing next Saturday night!
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Stop being such a **** and take her out for the day, what is wrong with you?? This is your wife and your ****ing wedding anniversary. Bad enough she had to book the ****ing table. Jesus Christ i am worried to ask how many years as it doesn't look like it is going to be too many more.

Comment

Come on it is only a game :P
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It sort of makes you think she did it on purpose, i mean dont tell me she didny know England were playing sat nite, its all over the papers, tele etc. Its the sort of thing my missus would of done and swore blind she didnt know there was a game on.

Comment

Originally posted by ohwestLDN View Post
                        Stop being such a **** and take her out for the day, what is wrong with you?? This is your wife and your ****ing wedding anniversary. Bad enough she had to book the ****ing table. Jesus Christ i am worried to ask how many years as it doesn't look like it is going to be too many more.
                        hahaha!! you need a chill pill fella!
                        but i do agree, its only a football game. england will probably be rubbish as usual. anniversary comes first mate.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You can change your wife, but you can never change your club or country.

Joke.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Divorce her tbh. Being totally unreasonable

Comment

if i was you id book something fancy for friday night.. something bigger and better than what is set for saturday.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X