Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    The Barmy Arms in Twickenham has a ban
    Used to drink there as a lad about 20 odd years back.Remember kicking off and almost throwing a guy in the river.

Used to be a nice boozer.

Comment

The true story was that they had to, as old the English kits are those slim fits and they thought some of the larger big boned fans would:

a) put people of their food;
      b) scare children;
      c) scare children of their food.

Comment

Im not having that I will be going there with my England top and if entry is refused I will unleash hell!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
          Im not having that I will be going there with my England top and if entry is refused I will unleash hell!
          Yes some ranting drunken bloke in an England top unleashing hell is sure to make them change their policy and perception regarding football fans.

Comment

Yes some ranting drunken bloke in an England top unleashing hell is sure to make them change their policy and perception regarding football fans.

Lets hope so

Comment

do it on the back of a 2 day bender.the white sediment build up in the corner of your mouth will shock them into a massive re-think
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

do it on the back of a 2 day bender.the white sediment build up in the corner of your mouth will shock them into a massive re-think
                It will be on day 1 of a 2 day bender but there will certainly be some build up of white sediment on my hooter!

Comment

nice one w12 ultra-real fans real football !!!!!
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    I couldn't and wouldn't believe it when I was first told of a pub banning fans from wearing England shirts in the up and coming games in S. Africa. Well I've just been told that is exactly what is happening in a pub in Ware, Hertfordshire. What the bloody hell is going on? If I was told I was'nt welcome in any pub 'cos I was wearing my England shirt watching England play then I would NEVER and I repeat NEVER darken the door of that or any of that pubs brewery ever again. As I say ... what the 'bleedin 'ell is going on in this country
                    They serve great haggis though!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                      nice one w12 ultra-real fans real football !!!!!
                      Glad some of us are keeping it real.

Lone and W12 and me should have a meet at the Barmy Arms.Show the rugby loving toffs what it's about.

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                        They refused me a couple of weeks ago mate,the little Italian/Greek barman said absolutely no football shirts or tops but Rugby ones were ok ij!!

Comment

They refused me a couple of weeks ago mate,the little Italian/Greek barman said absolutely no football shirts or tops but Rugby ones were ok ij!!
                          I'm genuinely going down there on Saturday with a few mates to see what they are playing at? If they refuse service because your wearing an England top on a day England start there World Cup campaign they may find they have some issues on Saturday! Im not one for causing trouble but this is b0ll0x!

Comment

it could be regarded as "racsist"....that word alone usually gets bottles twitching.....unless they have a blanket ban on all international tops of course ! !

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              went in there on sat i had a qpr polo shirt on and refused to serve me saying we dont serve people in football shirts. ******s

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                                went in there on sat i had a qpr polo shirt on and refused to serve me saying we dont serve people in football shirts. ******s
                                Its ****** isnt it and the place deserves to get named and shamed if not wrecked :rage:

Comment

Working...
                                X