Helguson or Stead? Which One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson or Stead? Which One?

Well it seems that our target man search has cooled off. We signed Leon Clarke and it now seems that Helguson does have a future at QPR afterall.

Would you prefer we bought Stead as our big lump upfront or are you happy/prefer the Iceman?

For me, I'm happy to give Helguson his chance as he is a proven scorer at this level (for Watford at least) I think he can do the job as well as Stead/Henderson... also we could save that money and spend put it towards another player.

Thoughts? happy?

IMO would prefer Henderson, stead then Helguson in that order. purely because Helguson won't be able to play back to back games all season

Comment

Doesn't really matter as we won't go up with either as mainstriker - that said b v happy for helguson 2 have a role next season

Comment

Maybe Warnock can get the best out of Helguson. He'd be alright if he knew where the opening of the goal was!

Comment

I think that Helguson is being given a chance in pre-season, that is all. Warnock said as much in an interview. As for Clarke we all know Warnock said he was a gamble worth taking because he was a free agent, so we have nothing to lose. I don't think Warnock would have gone after him if a fee was involved, so that leads me to think he has other targets in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
            Maybe Warnock can get the best out of Helguson. He'd be alright if he knew where the opening of the goal was!
            He couldn't find the opening in his #### with both hands !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              Well it seems that our target man search has cooled off. We signed Leon Clarke and it now seems that Helguson does have a future at QPR afterall.

Would you prefer we bought Stead as our big lump upfront or are you happy/prefer the Iceman?

For me, I'm happy to give Helguson his chance as he is a proven scorer at this level (for Watford at least) I think he can do the job as well as Stead/Henderson... also we could save that money and spend put it towards another player.

Thoughts? happy?
              Agree with u. Give him a chance, Heidar is as good as Stead and would cost us a lot of money

Comment

they are both ****

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  they are both ****
                  correct,but Stead is even worse

Comment

Stead only played well against QPR. Stick with Helguson, but look for a proven striker.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X