No announcement yet.

James Cordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we do have some sour fans dont we hes just a guy who likes to have a laugh and i hardly think he is trying to be a musician its just for charity a good cause. He is very talented and funny thats why there is a huge demand for him and hes not going to turn that down is he? i get the impression alot of you dont like him because hes fat and doing good for himself haha how do you lot know he doesnt like football were you his best friend with him in school? just enjoy his comedy or dont watch it simples. Thought this was a Rangers board

Comment

I bet.........

if he was an R's fan he'd be lorded on here as the funniest thing since JT missed that penno against Utd in Moscow............. ridiculously obese and unless gets into shape he wont live a long or healthy life......... should get his fat Arris down the gym.........

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        if he was an R's fan he'd be lorded on here as the funniest thing since JT missed that penno against Utd in Moscow............. ridiculously obese and unless gets into shape he wont live a long or healthy life......... should get his fat Arris down the gym.........
        tad harsh on robbo as his one week trial at fitness first got 'lost in the post'!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think that a lot of blokes become resentful when...........

a fat unattractive bloke becomes famous and then starts to enjoy the trappings.... loads of dough and a queue of tasty but usually brain-dead women to take their pick from...

Doesn't bother me as I have always been a good looking and charming sort of chap who has enjoyed the company of lots of very attractive women....

having said that though... it does irk me a little when I see fat ugly geezers who have become famous and are punching well above their weight womenwise... Chris Moyles being a prime example....

Comment

Nobody having a go at Dizzee for jumping on any bandwagons then???

Too PC this board

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
              Chris Moyles being a prime example....
              Chris Moyles...........now there's a bloke who deserves a slap just for being Chris Moyles

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Nothing wrong with Corden and infact he is quite talented.
                He and the big welsh bird wrote Gavin and Stacy which has been a huge success.
                The guy who plays Gavin however is a shocking actor with zero talent so I am suprised there is such an issue with a guy that is doing well for himself.

He was okish funny on fat and fatter but it wears a bit thin when its fat and fatter, fat quiz, fat advert, fat rooney unfunny celebration, fat world cup song, fat unicef assistant manager..................
                Last edited by paulmason; 06-06-2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Please form an orderly queue...............

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                  Chris Moyles...........now there's a bloke who deserves a slap just for being Chris Moyles
                  Wouldn't mind slapping those chubby chops of his myself TBH....

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    We live in the age of the ****. Any talentless ****, whether they be in sport, on telly, the world of big business, or even government, can fill their boots with loads of cash, sad, but true.
                    What are you doing ****ting about on here then? Go and fill your boots.

It really annoys me when people are dubbed 'talentless' just because their particular brand of comedy / sport / policy isn't quite everyone's cup of tea. The guy is clearly very talented; he co-wrote the most successful British sit-com of the last 10 years or so.

You don't have to like him but if you don't, it doesn't automatically render him talentless.

Same goes for any footballer you're bound to #### off.

Wonker.

Comment

dont need the fb just some oppo fans or locals.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Can't stand the fat mug. Ooh look at me I'm fat so I'll get my gut out cos I'm so wacky & mad! Fool.

And for the record I used to dislike Lily Allen to until I heard she got suspended from school for giving out blow jobs.... She kind of appealed to me after that
                        OMG that's quality. I love Lily Allen now...

Lily Allen Was Kicked Out Of School For Sexual Services....
                        Lily Allen was kicked out of school as a teenager when teachers caught her performing fellatio on her classmates.The bawdy Brit hasn't been shy when it comes to talking about her troublesome schooldays, but in a new Rolling Stone interview she has revealed just how far she went.She tells the magazine, "I was doing things with boys that I shouldn't have been doing at such a young age... I was doing blow-jobs... I don't want to go into it. It was not good."But she insists that although the sexual servicing upset teachers at her school, her parents weren't bothered when the authorities alerted them to Allen's scandalous behaviour.She adds, "They didn't care... They're products of the 60s, they're bang up for a bit of that."

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          OMG that's quality. I love Lily Allen now. [/I]

Comment

James Cordon is brilliant; especially on 'a league of their own'
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

james corden is funny as ****. His scene for comic relief with Becks was absolute class. Hes fatness dont matter, the guy is comfortable with his looks and size and doesnt conform to the stick-thin obsession and should be applauded for it not berated. As for dizzee, one of the best live acts i have ever had the pleasure of enjoying,pure quality

Comment

He is really starting to pee me off. Not funny at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X