no discount in club shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no discount in club shop

I don't know if anyone has posted this but I went into the clubshop today to get the new shirt and when I went to the till to buy it they said I can't have st discount on any lotto wear or replica training and team kit so that's obviously another thing they have taken off us!!

not good.. maybe they will enforce it once season tickets have arrived which is the last day of july?

Comment

That's poor!

Comment

Whatever!!

Theyve been offering massive discount on anything in there for the past 3 months!! You had plenty of time to get down there and buy stuff, they can only do special offers for so long!...
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          Whatever!!

Theyve been offering massive discount on anything in there for the past 3 months!! You had plenty of time to get down there and buy stuff, they can only do special offers for so long!...
          yeah but the discount was on the old lotto stuff from last season. there wasnt a discount on that stuff at the start of last season until the season tickets were delivered.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What so they have been offering massive discount on the new shirt for 3 months? Don't think so and its anything lotto and even when you get the season ticket cards its no discount for anything with lotto on it including the kit and training wear

Comment

Save your money are but something Burbeery.Lol
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                Whatever!!

Oh dear made yourself look a bit silly there lad!

Think b4 u type maybe?

Who wants old kits??? No one. ST holders should get a discount on everything in the club shop, especially kits!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Oh dear made yourself look a bit silly there lad!

Think b4 u type maybe?

Who wants old kits??? No one. ST holders should get a discount on everything in the club shop, especially kits!
                  Totally agreed

That's why I never get a season ticket, I see no benefit except the gaurantee of getting in. And lets be fair we did not sell out last season. IMO members get as much privalege as ST holders. I worked it out, with all the deals and cheaper tickets it works out about 10-20 quid saving a season if you get a ST. And as for discounts in the club shop, Lotto = italian = Briatore, forget it!

Comment

W4 R unfortunately you are 100% spot on mate.

I don't see the benefits either I have never once struggled to get tickets for any QPR game. No discount on Lotto stuff is a disgrace tho for the ST holders.

Comment

You only get a discount towards the end of the season on the out going shirt, very rarely you get it on the new shirt thats just being released.

Although I agree, if your a season ticket holder they should give you more incentives such as shop discount 4.5% and a discount on food (not drink) at 3.5%.

Comment

I know this is going slightly off topic but does anyone know when the away kit comes out?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Save your money are but something Burbeery.Lol
                          He should pop to Stuarts, they'll sort him with some nice clobber.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                          X