X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna go for something like this:

the top 6 will be and not in any order:

cardiff, forest, boro, burnley, ipswich, reading
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Fancy boro to do well
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hull
        Middlesboro

Forest
        Leicester
        Cardiff
        Burnley

Comment

'Boro
          Bristol City

Forest
          Cardiff
          Swansea
          Burnley

Comment

Chelsea
            Man U
            Man C
            Spuds
            Villa
            Arsenal
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

im doing that right now cos of the amount of all you doom merchants not putting us anywhere in the top 6.
              seriously, havent you lot got any enthusiasm this season, cant believe any true rangers fan would not be really excited and be convinced we will make top 6 this year. think you are all bang out of order, i really do.

Comment

Will miss out on top six by one goal imo
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post

im doing that right now cos of the amount of all you doom merchants not putting us anywhere in the top 6.
                  seriously, havent you lot got any enthusiasm this season, cant believe any true rangers fan would not be really excited and be convinced we will make top 6 this year. think you are all bang out of order, i really do.
                  I had as down as 6th.

Comment

Cant do lists,my therapist said it will start my OCD off again.wash my hands,wash my hands wash my HANDS
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

im no rose tinted glasses fan by a long shot and ive never ever thought we would go up or reach the play offs since we came down into this league from the first division. being last years favourites was probably the biggest joke ive ever seen played by a bookmaker, but this year i really do believe its going to happen. not sure about automatic, but that could happen, but if not ill go all out and say we will deffo be in the play offs.

Comment

Would love a cardiff reunion at wembeley....play-offs me thinks
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          Would love a cardiff reunion at wembeley....play-offs me thinks
                          Deffo would love tht went to the playoff against them last time was so gutted :/

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post

but why should people lie if they don't think we are top 6 material......

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              but why should people lie if they don't think we are top 6 material......

Comment

cardiff at vembley would be a beautiful thing.would expect every rangers lad to make their mark one way or an other on those heathens
                                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X