Head to head...Lambert vs Hooper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head to head...Lambert vs Hooper...

...Who would you choose if the club could afford to sign just one of these.

To help...Rickie Lambert aged 28, 6'2", 30 in 45 for Southampton since Aug 2009 and 51 in 128 for Bris.Rovers before that.

Gary Hooper aged 22,5' 9", 43 in 80 for Scunnie over past 2 seasons.

I realise one plies his trade in League 1 and the other did so in the CCC last term.There's also the age difference.Either one would do me and we can but dream.Just interested in the general consensus of opinion whilst we wait for more mundane news of others that might come in.

Hooper-proved at this level
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

hooper for me.......has proven himself in this league.

Comment

Hooper, but only for the reasons already stated. Lambert would have no problem cutting it at this level though, so neither would disappoint me.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hooper hands down for me
          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
          0117 239 1217
          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Hooper, but only for the reasons already stated. Lambert would have no problem cutting it at this level though, so neither would disappoint me.
            agreed

Comment

Hooper 100%, still young got his best ahead of him.Lambert can score goals but has always looked over weight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

<
                Incidently how much would it cost our owners to get both 3mil--4 tops.
                Probably make that in interest on the billions in couple of months (guessing of course)

Possibly 2 25 goal men with our midfield and adel behind them would do me just nicely

Comment

I just dream tht would deffo get the money in season tickets <3

Comment

hooper

i ran a one man promote hooper i used to keep ringing the club,and told everyone to ask our directors to get involved,at that time he was valued at 500 000,but we missed out big time.
                    now hes valued at 2,5 million and will not come south so hooper is out of the equasion

now i campaign for a player who is better than both bowles and marsh put together,hes valued at 500 000 but his valued like hoope will rocket,soon he will be valued 2000,000

his name is adam lefondre if you go on YOU TUBE look out for the adam le fondre story its one of many videos of him
                    i was talking to a aldershot fan who watched him in the play off and he agreed he is destined for the prem
                    if we start a campaign we could get him,my own inside man who told me ambrose is a done deal,has told me we have already had him watched,so it could happen
                    but if we dont strike quick his value will rocket
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Irellavant question - we'll get neither.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        i ran a one man promote hooper i used to keep ringing the club,and told everyone to ask our directors to get involved,at that time he was valued at 500 000,but we missed out big time.
                        now hes valued at 2,5 million and will not come south so hooper is out of the equasion

now i campaign for a player who is better than both bowles and marsh put together,hes valued at 500 000 but his valued like hoope will rocket,soon he will be valued 2000,000

his name is adam lefondre if you go on YOU TUBE look out for the adam le fondre story its one of many videos of him
                        i was talking to a aldershot fan who watched him in the play off and he agreed he is destined for the prem
                        if we start a campaign we could get him,my own inside man who told me ambrose is a done deal,has told me we have already had him watched,so it could happen
                        but if we dont strike quick his value will rocket
                        I could look world class on that. As could Steffan Moore

Comment

wd like either; we'll get neither.

Comment

Either, beggers can't be choosers.

Hooper though

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
                              <
                              Incidently how much would it cost our owners to get both 3mil--4 tops.
                              Probably make that in interest on the billions in couple of months (guessing of course)

Possibly 2 25 goal men with our midfield and adel behind them would do me just nicely

Couldn't agree more.That £4m (perhaps 5) would virtually ensure promotion and the £90m pot that comes with it.What are we waiting for,get in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X