Drogba Injured!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
    Thats just crazy talk! Im over the moon he isnt there!
    in your opinion maybe - dont subscribe to all this drogba c r a p just because he's chelsea - like it or not the guys a world class centre forward and should be at wc. thats my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Whats all this cheering about drogba being out ffs......the world cup is a festival of football and any football fan should want the best to be appearing on the world stage........and like it or not drogba is one of the best and is sad to see him not there.
      Kinda agree with this. Not a fan of Drogba as a person, but I watch every game during the world cup (as long as I'm not stuck at work!) and wanna see the best players playing on the biggest stage in football.

Ivory Coast had a great chance of keeping Portugal out of the knockouts. I can't see them having much chance without him.

Comment

Drogba is a whining cheating spoilt ****.

Comment

I honestly dont rate him! He just bundles into everyone and gets jammy deflections! I had a row with a bloke in the pub the other night cos he reckons he's better than Henry in his prime! Worlds apart!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Drogba is a whining cheating spoilt ****.
            he is, but that makes him the player he is. He does a job and if him or his type were to wear our hoops, we would love him for it. Pretty sure of that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
              Gutted for him, he won't be able to play at Selhurst now.
              i dont think he would be playing at selhurst mate..........i dont think your know any of them.
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

What If there was chance that he would join us? I am sure all your comments will have dramatically changed!
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  What If there was chance that he would join us? I am sure all your comments will have dramatically changed!
                  exactly so - said as much in a previous post.

Comment

Think its rather patheic thar people would like to see genuine harm come to a footballer,granted Drogba plays for chelski but how would we feel if one of the qpr players was taken out in a tackle which has no place on the football field. The japs should stick to whaleing,cos they aint no footballers!!!

Comment

Most people are so short sighted. I personally can't stand the person but he is a very good striker, regardless of blinded remarks, and the world cup will be weaker without the likes of him in it.

More to the point, as a couple of people have mentioned, they are in the group of death, and the Ivory Coast are a strong team who could seriously have done England and everyone else a favour by stopping Portugal or Brazil getting through the group, but if Drogba doesn't play they have very little chance.... who would you rather meet later on...?

Comment

Working...
                      X