Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain Rio Ferdinand... injured. (non- Palace)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Rio Ferdinand... injured. (non- Palace)

scan on knee. Possible ligaments.

Next......
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Not good. Although I'd prefer King and Terry as the CB pairing, our backup is now Matthew Upson. Shocking season and he's a tw@t.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

If Rio is ruled out of the WC we can call up Dawson. Just said on SSN.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Not good. Although I'd prefer King and Terry as the CB pairing, our backup is now Matthew Upson. Shocking season and he's a tw@t.
        Amazed Upson got picked ahead of Dawson.

I'd rather see Terry and Carragher play at CB, if Rio Furryhands was out, and King needed a rest.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

He is a liability anyway. His attitude reminds me of Audley Harrison, where he thinks he is the daddy and has nothing else to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            If Rio is ruled out of the WC we can call up Dawson. Just said on SSN.
            That's all good and well, but if Upson was picked ahead of Dawson in the 1st place, you can be sure he'll still be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
              Amazed Upson got picked ahead of Dawson.

I'd rather see Terry and Carragher play at CB, if Rio Furryhands was out, and King needed a rest.
              I'm not a fan of Carragher. I can't believe he was picked either. Fat, slow and not very good any more. Even the Luckypool fans can't stand him now, and they used to dream of having a complete starting 11 of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                That's all good and well, but if Upson was picked ahead of Dawson in the 1st place, you can be sure he'll still be ahead of him in the pecking order.
                That is a worry, although we have Jamie Carragher who should be ahead of Upson.

Comment

Another strange Capello choice, who prides himself on picking the form players.

Dawson , stat wise . was the best defender in the league.But visually, you can see what a good season he has had.Also - he is playing for a team that is on the up, in good form and qualifyed for Champions league....So what does capello do...chooses aplayer off form . visually bad, crap stats and playing for a struggling team( Upson) Toss in Carragher (ahead of Neville ??) makes you wonder what they see theat we don't.When i say visually..i mean...what us fans ee from match to match on the pitch.

Comment

s.hit, this isn't good. Terry is more of a liability this season and were relying on him to lead us to the world cup? And to top it all off you just know that this k.nob is going to be our captain again

Comment

JT will never be England captain again.

If Rio is out I would imagine it would be Stevie G.

Comment

hope so morris, if terry is captain i might not even bother with the world cup this year

Comment

what a surprise!!!!!!!! i bet bookies would not have taken any bets on rio getting injured.
                          we are probably 1 of the weakest teams in centre back area,a sick note and a tortoise

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                            hope so morris, if terry is captain i might not even bother with the world cup this year
                            I feel that way already with him just in the team, to think of that **** being hailed as an England legend is beyond my capabilities, just wish he had been injured then I could put it to one side !

Comment

Kit I agree 100%. Hate the man with a passion

Comment

Working...
                              X