No announcement yet.

Paddy Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speroni is great shot stopper the best around but kenny commands area better making him allround better keeper!

We are going up

Comment

apparently he's on 20 grand a week, thats sounds a massive amount to pay such a player.

Comment

Sheff U fans say more like 14k at us.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Sheff U fans say more like 14k at us.
          still too much i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by OnFM Bren View Post
            still too much i reckon.
            Whatever the board are willing to pay a player, that's all right by me. If you want the better players you have to pay. People complain when the club don't spend money, so what exactly have they got to do to please some fans ?

Comment

Would have liked Speroni but very happy if Kenny has signed.

However, good as both are, they are hugely reliant on the 4 defenders in front of him and the protection they provide. Proper RB (Volz ?) & LB (Tosic / Spurr ?) please.

Comment

at the end of the day we couldn't risk waiting all summer to find out speroni deciding to go somewhere else - kenny's a great keeper for the here and now and i'm happy we've sorted the situation out quickly.

my only quibble is isn't cerny on a fair wage himself to be sitting on the bench? if we can afford it then fine, but i'd rather that money went on dusko tosic or someone.

Comment

that 20 k a week doubling his sheff utd wages is being printed everywhere. must be some sort of truth in it, they wouldnt bandy that around on a rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    certainly a v gd keeper tho feel sorry for cerny.
                    Cerny cant catch, punch or command his area and that is why is is going to be no 2

Comment

I think Kenny would be ok, Kenny as no.1 and Cerny no.2 is a nice option to have, both are good keepers for this level.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                        Whatever the board are willing to pay a player, that's all right by me. If you want the better players you have to pay. People complain when the club don't spend money, so what exactly have they got to do to please some fans ?
                        Well, I'd like to see QPR buy a player for £50million, and pay that player £40 a week.

Comment

Working...
                        X