No announcement yet.

Favourite Matchday Pub And Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reading the reviews of the Smuts, some funny memories.
    Was in there years ago we were playing Cardiff, there were some Sheepsh*ggers in there abusing QPR, London, England, etc.
    After getting glared at by some of the locals (not QPR fans, just 50 yr olds off the estate) this old boy walked up to one of the Cardiff lot and just whispered in his ear. They all drank up and p!ssed off sharpish
    Wonder what the old boy said

Comment

Wetherspoons on The Green or Flock pre-match. Totally random choice afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
        Just reading the reviews of the Smuts, some funny memories.
        Was in there years ago we were playing Cardiff, there were some Sheepsh*ggers in there abusing QPR, London, England, etc.
        After getting glared at by some of the locals (not QPR fans, just 50 yr olds off the estate) this old boy walked up to one of the Cardiff lot and just whispered in his ear. They all drank up and p!ssed off sharpish
        Wonder what the old boy said

Couple of spare sheep going cheap.???
        They seek him here.................

Comment

best

best pub is the conningham,i usually have eight pints of best bitter,then go jaybeejays box,we have prawn sandwhiches and champaign followed by caviar
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

im gonna start using the orchard a bit more next season.......absolutely no idea why
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              best pub is the conningham,i usually have eight pints of best bitter,then go jaybeejays box,we have prawn sandwhiches and champaign followed by caviar
              8 pints and then a bj....................top boozer!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                im gonna start using the orchard a bit more next season.......absolutely no idea why
                Come on down Facto!! The Orchard is a rarity in the bush!! A proper boozer that hasn't had a make over!A little off the beaten track and the guvnor dosnt mind if you pop over the road and bring back some sustinence from the west Indian take away!

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell neil View Post
                  Come on down Facto!! The Orchard is a rarity in the bush!! A proper boozer that hasn't had a make over!A little off the beaten track and the guvnor dosnt mind if you pop over the road and bring back some sustinence from the west Indian take away!
                  Is that Wigga by any chance ?

Comment

Defectors Weld..good range of beers..no TV or jukey but they play good varied music..loads of great looking women go in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by rtone View Post
                      Is that Wigga by any chance ?
                      No!

Comment

White Horse, Coningham and Shep and Flock.

Smuts is the only pub I've ever been in where a dog has laid a cable on the floor whilst both owner and staff pretend not to notice. Mental.

Comment

Connie is the only pub i have been in before and after game....

Comment

used to use most pubs around the bush years ago(the bushranger when having a pint with my ol' man) but tend to use the white horse if i have one of the kids with me or if travelling over on my own then the smutts if meeting like minded!!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                            X