No announcement yet.

Double press conference for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok i admit it probably wont happen tomorrow(both Ambrose AND kenny),but Kenny is here and Ambrose is close behind,and more good news to follow!

Comment

striker? one who isn't crap?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        striker? one who isn't crap?
        i am very hopeful

Comment

Yes mate, I can hope that Carmen Electra will knock on my door with a million quid down her front saying "do whatever you want with me, you wicked boy?" but I'm prob going to wind up disappointed. Is this hope of which you speak based on anything???

Comment

bet youd walk her straight down the bank
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yes mate, I can hope that Carmen Electra will knock on my door with a million quid down her front saying "do whatever you want with me, you wicked boy?" but I'm prob going to wind up disappointed. Is this hope of which you speak based on anything???

I agree.....

So Matthew - We have heard on SSN that the Kenny move should take place, but only tabloid rumours have suggested that he is signing today.

The Ambrose move...also according to SSN , is hopefully not dead.

However - can you tell us anything we don't know about possible signings?

Comment

haha........I agree Clarke is crap and Mackie(as a striker)isnt much better,but with Helguson staying and a search on for a decent striker,im more optimistic than hopeful,then again we could end up with Stead!

Comment

sorry matthew but after you said ambrose was a 'done deal' i can't take you serious as an ITK but IF your predictions do come true then i will apologise

Comment

Epic fail

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                      Epic fail
                      Thank Christ im still in one piece after that fall.Im not an ITK,dont want to be known as one,iv always said that,that is EGHAM,BENNY,PETE,WALKONBYs job.I still think Kenny has joined,and Ambrose will follow.

Comment

Sam my spirit guide knows all.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Sam my spirit guide knows all.
                          there you go,the new and best ITK now is Gteighsr3(what the f**K does that mean??),so he will post on all rumours from now on in,over to you pal

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                            there you go,the new and best ITK now is Gteighsr3(what the f**K does that mean??),so he will post on all rumours from now on in,over to you pal

Touchy!!

Great Leighs is a town in Essex, by the way.
                            Very nice too.

Quaint.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                              haha........I agree Clarke is crap and Mackie(as a striker)isnt much better,but with Helguson staying and a search on for a decent striker,im more optimistic than hopeful,then again we could end up with Stead!
                              The mention of Helguson and optimistic in the same sentance, is a contradiction of terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                                Touchy!!

Great Leighs is a town in Essex, by the way.
                                Very nice too.

Quaint.
                                noy at all,i included a to make a joke of it,thanks for clearing up the name,i did wonder,and he is one of the funniest posters on here

Comment

Working...
                                X