No announcement yet.

adam le fondre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want both le fondre and Charlie Austin now tht would be gd signings (Y) up for signing it

Comment

Jams don't forget to tell Hart about Le Fondre
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Hart isn't our gaffer though.

Comment

He will be

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            It would not surprise me if Paynter is the top scorer in the Championship next season and I am sure if Austin, Le Fondre and Lallana were at a championship club, they would all be in the top 10 scorers.
            Paynter has never scored more than 13 goals in a season untill last year. Personaly I don't think he will get anywhere near that total ever again. Another player who has "earned" a pay day from one decent season. Very very ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by dodge-stoke-r View Post
              Paynter has never scored more than 13 goals in a season untill last year. Personaly I don't think he will get anywhere near that total ever again. Another player who has "earned" a pay day from one decent season. Very very ordinary.

No one scores 29 lucky goals in League 1.

Comment

No one scores 29 lucky goals in League 1.
                He's still not great mate. He's a big lump who'll be decent for Leeds, but there are plenty in L1 who are better.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

I remember Les Ferdinand not being that great and then all of a sudden after they slaughtered a lamb in Turkey on his boot, he was a different person. Something happened for Paynter last season and with him playing in a better team, who create lots of chances, I can see him scoring less than 13 goals.

I remember lots of people saying Beckford was no good, he also scored 30 goals and now plays for Everton.

Comment

I remember Les Ferdinand not being that great and then all of a sudden after they slaughtered a lamb in Turkey on his boot, he was a different person. Something happened for Paynter last season and with him playing in a better team, who create lots of chances, I can see him scoring less than 13 goals.

I remember lots of people saying Beckford was no good, he also scored 30 goals and now plays for Everton.
                    Billy Paynter is 25 though...not that it's too late to start. I just don't rate him anywhere near as highly as others from L1.

Also, I've always rated Beckford. I got laughed at when I said he'd play Prem football soon. Yes - I am the oracle.

Comment

ditto benny, I said we should buy beckford but got told he wont cut it at this level. And to think we had him and dj campbell on trial

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                        ditto benny, I said we should buy beckford but got told he wont cut it at this level. And to think we had him and dj campbell on trial
                        Dougie Freedman, Paulo Wanchope...the list goes on mate.

Comment

maybe let's see what beckford achieves in the premiership before using his move as proof of anything.

Comment

We should definitley put in a bid for lambert, austin or simeon jackson

Comment

All he has to do is score one goal and Nodge (if he is a man off his word) will eat a hat. If he sets up a givethingy web site, he could even make some money for the tiger cubs.

Comment

Be nice to actually pick up an up and coming goalscorer from the lower leagues for a change.

Comment

Working...
                                X