No new manager untill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
    No I look forward to winning. Like anybody with an ounce of sense should do. And not conceding silly goals and losing. He failed the first time with us, fact. So why bring him back? The sheer fact that the players didn't even like his methods speaks massive volumes. He was a nice guy, but if we want to go up or challange then it would be a gargantuan mistake.
    we are hardly going to win many games playing defensive football though, maybe if we sorted out a decent striker then ye may work, but i cant see the board buying a good player.
    I for one enjoyed his football, you have a point, but i think with the current defensive improvements that the squad would cope better. For instance if you look back at last seasons highlights, camp is so poor, costing us quite a few goals.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      we are hardly going to win many games playing defensive football though, maybe if we sorted out a decent striker then ye may work, but i cant see the board buying a good player.
      I for one enjoyed his football, you have a point, but i think with the current defensive improvements that the squad would cope better. For instance if you look back at last seasons highlights, camp is so poor, costing us quite a few goals.
      What if he decides to leave again though ?
      Be another Manager we could be looking for again.

The Football was better, but theres nothing to say that if he came back we would be stronger with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        What if he decides to leave again though ?
        Be another Manager we could be looking for again.

The Football was better, but theres nothing to say that if he came back we would be stronger with him.
        nothing to say we wont be stronger, cant read the future.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          nothing to say we wont be stronger, cant read the future.
          Yeh it works both ways, But I would rather we took a chance on someone else to be honest.
          Cant see LDC having his own opinion and wouldnt be in Full Control if he did come back.

Funny that the 2 Managers (Keane and Warnock) who were most likely for the job went elsewhere and are probably the only 2 that would have stood up to Flavio as well.

Not that I wanted Warnock though.

Comment

Just because he used to go to the pub with fans after the game does not make him Fabio Capello!

It won't be any better this time around!

Comment

Totally unrelated, and some people are unfortunately using that fact.

Point is, he would have a stronger defence. Gorkss is not rehman and Connolly is not Bob Malcolm.

We had creditable draws away last season, so it was not as bad. Plus, this time he will have Ainsworth to get the message across.

Still not convinced he will get the job, but I think you will find alot of fans would be happy.

if the club really mean business, then pays your money for Scolari or Erikkson, if not De Canio would be a good choice.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Scolari or Eriksson hahaha i dont care who your sauce is or how reliable he is,i for the life of me cannot see why these two would even come here,this rumour will take some beating absolutley laughable.

Comment

LDC, Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Gigi = great laugh down the pub and a nice guy but a **** tactician and good motivator BUT ONLY if you speak Italian. Been there done that, move on.

Comment

Scholari or Erikkson is not a rumour.

I'm saying if the club mean business, then get a big name. If, not you could not do worse than De canio.

Ranerri may get the sack from Juventus, so thats another option;D
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"you could not do worse than De Canio"

Is that REALLY what you meant?
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Scholari or Erikkson is not a rumour.

I'm saying if the club mean business, then get a big name. If, not you could not do worse than De canio.

Ranerri may get the sack from Juventus, so thats another option;D
                          not a rumour because the notion is so ridiculous or because the club have spoken to them?

Comment

Dont want another shoit manager, so leave ldc where he is, otherwise it will be a half empty stadium next season, last chance saloon.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                              31st May?

10-May-2009 Italian Serie A 14:00 Lecce vs Napoli
                              17-May-2009 Italian Serie A 14:00 Bologna vs Lecce
                              24-May-2009 Italian Serie A 14:00 Lecce vs Fiorentina
                              31-May-2009 Italian Serie A 14:00 Genoa vs Lecce

He's not doing badly on the mission impossible at the moment

P Pts
                              16 Chievo Verona 34 35
                              17 Torino 34 30
                              18 Bologna 34 29
                              19 Lecce 34 28
                              20 Reggina 34 27

LDC has a good history with saving clubs, check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_De_Canio . He was also quoted several times as saying " I want the team to kill the game off when we're in front by scoring more", but we didn't have the players to do it.

Comment

scholari !!! no thanks, showed how crap he was with them mugs down the road,
                                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                                X