Derry on his way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    you clearly aint got a clue what anything means and are living in a parallel universe if you are talking about who i think you are, so dont worry about it eh.
    You clearly have no concept of writing in English or the ability to use words from the English dictionary.

Comment

i write how i speak, this aint an exam is it?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        What guarantees do you have his knee will be OK and last all season ?
        No Guarentees in football PaulMason.
        What Guarentees do you have that Derry isn't out injured all season after he signs?

Comment

Obviously not, I don't think somehow you or I would ever sit the same exam.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            No Guarentees in football PaulMason.
            What Guarentees do you have that Derry isn't out injured all season after he signs?
            None, but if you had to bet now, on one that you think would play the most games next season, my money would be on Derry, who i quite like actually.
            Last edited by paulmason; 02-06-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

None, but if you had to bet now, on one that you think would play the most games next season, my money would be on Derry, who i quite like actually.
              So Mahon gets back to his form pre injury; is currently our player, you would waste money on wages for 32 year old Shaun Derry and take him as a better player right??

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Derry must be coming in for Mahon.

I should believe that every signing will be signed in order to get a place in the squad.

Thats what I call rocketscience
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  So Mahon gets back to his form pre injury; is currently our player, you would waste money on wages for 32 year old Shaun Derry and take him as a better player right??
                  I remember Rowlands playing the best footie he ever had after his injury, then bang, end of his career as i don't think he will play to that level again, a bit like Rowan Vine after his leg injury.

Comment

Both cut from same cloth if you ask me. I have no difficulty with Mahon. Just as able if not better than Derry when fit. This is not a priority position for Rangers to fix apart from injury cover. Leigertwood isn't adequate cover so happy for him to join as well. But no point in getting Derry if Mahon leaves tbh (Almost a straight swap but we don't have to pay for Gavin).

BTW - I thought of all the Palace players Derry had been playing the loyalty card strongest. If true it'd be surprising to see him jump ship quickly or outwardly keenly would it not? Can't help thinking all these Palace rumours are being pushed about by Palace for their own purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                      Both cut from same cloth if you ask me. I have no difficulty with Mahon. Just as able if not better than Derry when fit. This is not a priority position for Rangers to fix apart from injury cover. Leigertwood isn't adequate cover so happy for him to join as well. But no point in getting Derry if Mahon leaves tbh (Almost a straight swap but we don't have to pay for Gavin).

BTW - I thought of all the Palace players Derry had been playing the loyalty card strongest. If true it'd be surprising to see him jump ship quickly or outwardly keenly would it not? Can't help thinking all these Palace rumours are being pushed about by Palace for their own purposes.
                      He has a free transfer and was on talksport earlier saying players knew nothing about yesterdays problems.

Comment

I remember Rowlands playing the best footie he ever had after his injury, then bang, end of his career as i don't think he will play to that level again, a bit like Rowan Vine after his leg injury.
                        We shall see, though nothing hides the fact that Shaun Derry is a poor signing.

Comment

Paul - Didn't know that. If free then why not!? As long as the wage bill can afford it and he isn't in place of another more pressing priority. He's certainly a decent enough player. Happy to see him coxing and boxing for the slot.

Though he clearly aint the brightest either if he knew nothing of Palace's troubles!!

Comment

This isn't an exam.

We should all at least try and stick to the same language.

Derry is a very 'basic' and poor signing.
                            All the guy achieved against Sheff wed was 2 nasty elbows to the opposing players.

I really will give up if we sign Derry and Clint Hill.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              This isn't an exam.

it was a bit of a poor in joke in referance to the 'fella' thread and the mullering of the english language. apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                This isn't an exam.

Derry is a very 'basic' and poor signing.
                                All the guy achieved against Sheff wed was 2 nasty elbows to the opposing players.

I really will give up if we sign Derry and Clint Hill.
                                Watch highlights against us, Adel mugged him off twice and nut megged him.

Agreed, poor poor player

Comment

Working...
                                X