Albion Rubbish Claims of Bednar Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    Cox played against us then missed the next 5 but played the last 4. Scored against Boro on TV.
    we should make a bid for him its not like he is there starting 11 most of the time

Comment

All our claims of interest in talent above the level of Clarke and Mackie seems rubbish at present.Hope the board do something soon to justify the highest ST and match day tickets in the division and the sixth highest in the country.

Comment

Careful Gee, you might get an infraction point for "negativity". Haven't you heard, apparently warno's going to get us up even if our playeres are pants...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Careful Gee, you might get an infraction point for "negativity". Haven't you heard, apparently warno's going to get us up even if our playeres are pants...
          Oh dear. Tiresome.

We still have a good squad of our own. We will more than likely add quality to that. Ambrose ain't even all that. One great season, and everyone thinks he's the best player in the league.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Benny, I'm not going to indulge in personal comments but I'll say this: on what do you base your claim that we have a "good squad"? We were only guaranteed our safety a couple of games before the end of the season. Our two most attacking players of last season Tabs and Simpson don't appear to be coming back. Routledge was sold. And to replace them we have Mackie and Clarke. I accept its early and we might still get some good players but even Pete is saying the money isn't available for big signings. So I merely ask, politely, on what basis do you say we have a squad that is "good" compared to others in this division? Thank you.

Comment

lets just get lee hughes and be done with all the rubbish talk. hes good enuff, they are skint and in a lower division and already ahve a great striker, so will let him go.
              1.5 mill and hes ours, and so will 20 goals next season be.

Comment

£1.5m for a 33 year old, superb value

Comment

sorry meant to type between .5 and 1 mill., not 1.5 mill :sorry:

Comment

No thanks anyway

Comment

you dont like goals?
                      i love em.
                      he would be a cult hero here within 2 months i say.

Comment

League 1 player at best.

Not to mention off the field issues...

Comment

sure i remember him doing his thing above league 1 before he started killing people for fun. i must of been as pished as he was at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            he would be a cult hero here within 2 months i say.
                            Was it just me who misread that...?

Comment

Working...
                            X