Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEASON TICKET sales up 146% year on year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEASON TICKET sales up 146% year on year...

We seem certain to exceed the 9000 target, so hopefully the club will get the cheque book out. A big name signing now and that figure will pass 9000 in the next week or so!

If you haven't already renewed, seriously what would make you purchase a ST?

LINK.......

So we only had about 6.5k STHs last year. Interesting, we're doing our bit now the board just need to do theirs.

Comment

good news, but arent these figures predictable, as there was no early bird last year compared to this years? I agree, one or 2 big signings could certainly bring us towards 9000 - lets just hope they happen quite soon, as our fans seem to be pretty impatient, and names linked do not sound like promotion challenging names

Comment

I haven't renewed yet because I was on holiday when the three-monthly interest-free thing was available, and now I don't have the lump sum to pay it. I am not paying 18-19% interests on a monthly plan no fkin way. That is a rip-off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
          good news, but arent these figures predictable, as there was no early bird last year compared to this years? I agree, one or 2 big signings could certainly bring us towards 9000 - lets just hope they happen quite soon, as our fans seem to be pretty impatient, and names linked do not sound like promotion challenging names
          Hold on a second fella. We all witnessed Ian Evatt play in a hooped shirt and how woeful he was yet this same guy played a pivital role in Holloways promotion winning Blackpool side. You don't need massive named players, just good solid players, in the right areas and we don't need many. My thoughts are that we need another keeper, a decent right back, a decent left back, another winger and a decent goal scorer (not just another striker)!

Comment

Connolly could do a job at right back. Good ball player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Hold on a second fella. We all witnessed Ian Evatt play in a hooped shirt and how woeful he was yet this same guy played a pivital role in Holloways promotion winning Blackpool side. You don't need massive named players, just good solid players, in the right areas and we don't need many. My thoughts are that we need another keeper, a decent right back, a decent left back, another winger and a decent goal scorer (not just another striker)!
              i agree, and i think that a lot of this makes sense. I for one think that players like Hill and even Derry might be ok - and what we have been lacking. You need experience, and fight to get us out of the division. I think however, that certain areas do need bigger names to improve - particularly up front and full backs like you say. Im not saying Wayne Rooney or anything - but we have lacked a good quality striker for a few years and the goals just havent been going in. Not saying a whol team of big names, but we do need one or 2 imo with a mixture of fight and leaders. At the moment, we seem to have too many average players, who dont have enough fight - which isnt a good mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                Connolly could do a job at right back. Good ball player.
                hes decent there, but doesnt look that comfortable and spends most of the season injured. Right back and left back need improving. Id like to get to the point where we have automatic choices for these positions, and not have to keep wondering whoes playing next

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                  I haven't renewed yet because I was on holiday when the three-monthly interest-free thing was available, and now I don't have the lump sum to pay it. I am not paying 18-19% interests on a monthly plan no fkin way. That is a rip-off.

Stedders - How about getting a interest free credit card. Virgin does 3 months interest free on purchases. Buy it on that, jobs a good'en!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Stedders - How about getting a interest free credit card. Virgin does 3 months interest free on purchases. Buy it on that, jobs a good'en!
                    Halifax currently doing a 12 month interest free option too.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I’ve got mine. For others, I don’t think we need a big signing, QPR fans aren’t unrealistic (we may have the odd one! ), think everyone just wants some proven championship players.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        I’ve got mine. For others, I don’t think we need a big signing, QPR fans aren’t unrealistic (we may have the odd one! ), think everyone just wants some proven championship players.
                        nailed on the head

Comment

I fail to see how selling 6,400 ST's, when there has been an interest free option, as well as an extended period where everyone gets a 10% discount is positive and why it suggests we will exceed 9,000 ST sales. I would say that 85% of people who are going to buy a ST have already done so to take advantage of the 10% and interest free options.

Comment

Still stuck on 6,419

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              I fail to see how selling 6,400 ST's, when there has been an interest free option, as well as an extended period where everyone gets a 10% discount is positive and why it suggests we will exceed 9,000 ST sales. I would say that 85% of people who are going to buy a ST have already done so to take advantage of the 10% and interest free options.
                              Have to agree.I think almost all of the regular renewers will have renewed,plus many of the 50/50 ones.Maybe hit 8000 by kick off.

Comment

Working...
                              X